– Several interesting matches, including Finn Balor vs. Rusev, have been announced for the first post-WrestleMania 33 WWE live event, which will take place on April 14th at The Dunkin’ Donuts Center in Providence, Rhode Island. Below is the announced card:
* Finn Balor vs. Rusev
* Samoa Joe vs. Sami Zayn
* Big Show vs. Jinder Mahal
* Roman Reigns vs. Braun Strowman
* Chris Jericho vs. Kevin Owens
* Rich Swann vs. WWE Cruiserweight Champion Neville
* Sasha Banks & RAW Women’s Champion Bayley vs. Nia Jax & Charlotte
* The New Day vs. Cesaro & Sheamus vs. Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. RAW Tag Team Champions Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
– As seen on SmackDown Live the past couple of weeks, Dean Ambrose has been feuding with Baron Corbin which will ultimately lead to the two having a blowoff match at WrestleMania.
The plan right now is for the two to battle over the Intercontinental Championship in a gimmick match on the card. As of this writing, it’s not exactly known which kind of match it will be, but we will keep you updated if we hear anything new regarding the stipulation.