Renee Young and Peter Rosenberg host the fallout show after the dust settles. Guests to include WWE RAW Women’s Champion, Alexa Bliss, and SmackDown Live’s AJ Styles.
– Renee Young and Peter Rosenberg welcome us to the show and put over the main event as a fun spectacle. They note it was the first time Angle has stepped in a WWE ring in 11 years and how impressive he looked, despite being taken away early in the match.
– AJ Styles joins the show. He admits his match with Finn Balor had no buildup, but was good just the same. Styles runs down the process to getting to WWE TLC. He got the call, performed Friday night, got on a plane right afterward, and competed tonight. He says they created a special match even with no buildup and seems to be proud of their effort. Styles said he was happy to see the positive response from fans once the match was announced. Rosenberg notes that ultimately Styles lost the match. Styles said he makes no excuses and has fought demons his entire life and spiritually wouldn’t let them cripple him, and won’t let this demon cripple him either. When asked about Survivor Series, Styles says SD Live has the best roster, possibly ever, and they have a lot of hungry guys and girls to put on the best show period. Styles reiterates he couldn’t pass up this opportunity as he makes his exit.
– Rosenberg admits he’s a mark for AJ Styles as we quickly transition to our next guest. Interesting to note that the superstars don’t appear to have production earpieces in tonight.
– RAW Women’s Champion Alexa Bliss joins the show. She puts Mickie over but gloats she ultimately won. Alexa notes she won her first title against Becky Lynch at last year’s WWE TLC and retained versus Mickie James tonight and not many people can say they’ve accomplished that feat. When asked about Survivor Series, Bliss says she’s the leader of the red brand, but RAW has the better roster. Rosenberg asks about her relationship with the other women on the roster. She says it doesn’t matter if they get along because she’s the leader because she has the championship. Renee asks her about Charlotte, who she’s yet to go against. She mentioned the WWE Draft when people were worried about the RAW women’s roster after Charlotte left, and she moves to the third person saying “Alexa Bliss happened.” Bliss puts herself over once again while running down the hosts.
– Young and Rosenberg continue to talk about Alexa’s strategy when forming an alliance with the other RAW women as Survivor Series approaches.
– They move to talking about Asuka’s debut. Rosenberg puts Asuka over big time and was in awe of seeing her work in person. Rosenberg mentions Asuka’s 523 day reign. Peter makes sure Bliss is gone before stating that Asuka just doesn’t lose. He then puts over Emma’s effort in the match as the GM approaches.
– Kurt Angle does indeed join the show. He says it felt great to be back. He puts over the guys in the match and says it was an honor to be a part of the Shield tonight. Rosenberg mentions the network documentary and how he knew he wanted to come back. Angle admits he didn’t think it would be soon. He says since he feels as good as he does now, he hopes there’s more matches in the future. Angle, now 48 years old and clean of drugs and alcohol for 4.5 years, says he’s not getting any younger. He says he had the time of his life tonight and has a few Angle Slams left. Although he says he’s happy with his performance, he wishes he could’ve given more to Ambrose and Rollins and never wanted to leave their side. When asked how the show went overall with the last minute changes, Angle mentions how proud he is of his roster. He says he feels good about Team RAW at Survivor Series and this roster is better than the Attitude Era. When asked about future matches, he jokingly says he has to get approval from his wife.
– Young and Rosenberg thank Angle for joining the show, hypes Brock Lesnar’s appearance tomorrow on RAW, and bid us goodbye.
LATEST NEWS var numposts = 5;var showpostthumbnails = true;var displaymore = false;var displayseparator = true;var showcommentnum = false;var showpostdate = false;var showpostsummary = true;var numchars = 100;