– Last night’s WWE SmackDown ranked #4 among series & specials for the night in Nielsen’s Twitter TV ratings, behind the NFL Draft, Grey’s Anatomy and Scandal. As noted, Nielsen recently confirmed to us that they have changed the way Twitter ratings are being released as Unique Audience will no longer be included. The weekly lists will now include and be ranked by tweet volume. SmackDown had 47,000 tweets with 15,000 unique authors. This up from the April 14th episode, which had 37,000 tweets with 12,000 unique authors.
– Below is a new Tapout ad with Alberto Del Rio.<
– DK Publishing will release the official “WWE 100 Greatest Matches” book on May 10th. They sent us these details this week:
WWE® and DK Celebrate WWE’s Greatest Matches of All Time
DK Publishing will release WWE 100 Greatest Matches, featuring more than 200 pages of striking imagery and in-depth analysis that celebrates the epic matches that have left a lasting mark on WWE history.
For more than 50 years, WWE has delivered action, excitement and thrills across the globe. Through its continuing evolution, one constant has remained – the matches that keep the passionate WWE Universe glued to their screens…and unglued from their seats. But what are the 100 greatest matches in WWE history? DK and WWE tapped some of the most masterful minds in sports entertainment – including the WWE Superstars themselves – to figure it out.
From jaw-dropping move combinations to shocking upsets, monumental triumphs, bitter rivalries and much more, however you define a truly great match, you are sure to find it here.
* Foreword by Ricky “The Dragon” Steamboat.
* Memorable Superstars from all eras including John Cena, Brock Lesnar, Undertaker, Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bret Hart, Roddy Piper, Bruno Sammartino, and more!
* A break down of the action as well as the drama surrounding each contest.
* Unveiling of which matches were deemed the greatest by the WWE Universe, WWE Superstars, WWE.com, WWE Magazine, and other noted historians.
* Full-color photos on every page, including many never-before-seen.