This is our official page for the event, featuring the current card, rumored matches and WWE Hell in a Cell related news at the bottom of the page. Check back this page often for future updates.
DATE: October 25, 2020
LOCATION: The Amway Center in Orlando, Florida
WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 – Quick Match Results
- Roman Reigns def. Jey Uso in an “I Quit” Hell in a Cell match to retain the WWE Universal Championship
- Elias def. Jeff Hardy via DQ
- The Miz def. Otis to win the Money in the Bank Briefcase
- Sasha Banks def. Bayley via Submission in a Hell in a Cell match to win the SmackDown Women’s Championship
- Bobby Lashley def. Slapjack via Submission to retain the WWE United States Championship
- Randy Orton def. Drew McIntyre in a Hell in a Cell match to win the WWE Championship
We shoot inside the ThunderDome at Amway Center in Orlando, FL. where pyro and fireworks erupt as the jam-packed virtual audience makes some noise while the camera pans around the venue as Michael Cole officially welcomes us to the show.
The Hell In A Cell cage-lowering music plays and as the lights start flickering and flashing around the Amway Center venue, the Hell In A Cell is lowered the rest of the way over the ring.
We then see a shot of the announce duo of Corey Graves and Michael Cole through the fenced-in structure, who thank us for tuning in before introducing the pre-match video package of our opening contest.
Read more for FULL Hell in a Cell 2020 Results!