Justin Roberts Tests Positive For COVID-19 – Fans will hear a different voice when ring introductions are done on tonight’s episode of AEW Dynamite as ring announcer Justin Roberts revealed on Instagram that he won’t be at the show.
Roberts announced that he has tested positive for COVID-19. He also shared a photo of the four COVID tests that he took. He wrote:
“The look when you’re absolutely..positive [sic] you can’t fly to work for a few more days. Social distancing from ‘Dynamite’ tomorrow like it’s 2020, look forward to watching on TBS 8/7PM and getting back next week!”
Roberts joined AEW after working in WWE for about 12 years. In recent months, he has publicly talked about taking more responsibilities in AEW such as helping produce from ringside during shows.
Here is the updated card for the show:
- We will hear from AEW World Tag Team Champions FTR
- We will hear from The Elite
- Chris Jericho confronts Adam Cole face-to-face
- AEW Women’s World Champion Jamie Hayter and hometown star Britt Baker vs. Toni Storm and Ruby Soho
- The Acclaimed and Billy Gunn vs. The Jericho Appreciation Society’s Jake Hager, Matt Menard and Angelo Parker
- Jay White makes his Dynamite debut vs. Komander
- AEW TNT Champion Powerhouse Hobbs defends against Wardlow
Justin Roberts Tests Positive For COVID-19