The 2021 WWE Fastlane pay-per-view took place on Sunday, March 21, from the WWE Thunderdome at The Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida, due to COVID-19 pandemic.
This is our official page for the event, featuring the current card, rumored matches and WWE Fastlane related news at the bottom of the page. Check back this page often for future updates.
DATE: March 21, 2021 (7pm ET – 1am CET)
LOCATION: The Tropicana Field in St. Petersburg, Florida
2021 WWE FASTLANE QUICK RESULTS
- Nia Jax and Shayna Baszler def. Bianca Belair and SmackDown Women’s Champion Sasha Banks to retain the WWE Women’s Tag Team Championship
- Big E def. Apollo Crews to retain the WWE Intercontinental Championship
- Braun Strowman def. Elias
- Seth Rollins def. Shinsuke Nakamura
- Drew McIntyre def. Sheamus in a No Holds Barred Match
- Alexa Bliss def. Randy Orton
- Roman Reigns def. Daniel Bryan to retain the WWE Universal Championship (Special Enforcer: Edge)
WWE FASTLANE HISTORY:
This will be the sixth event under the Fastlane chronology and the first since 2019. It will also be the first event to air on the American version of the WWE Network following its merger with Peacock, becoming a premium channel for the service. Other countries will maintain the current separate WWE Network service distributed by the promotion itself
The name “Fastlane” is a reference to its position on the “Road to WrestleMania,” being held between the Royal Rumble and WWE’s flagship event. The first two Fastlane events were held in February before moving to March. The event was held annually until 2020 when it was replaced by Super ShowDown, but was then reinstated in 2021. The sixth event in the Fastlane chronology, it will feature wrestlers from the Raw and SmackDown brands.