Thursday, July 5, 2018

More on Rey Mysterio, AJ Styles Warns Rusev, Baron Corbin Takes Shot At Finn Balor's NJPW Career

More on Rey Mysterio, AJ Styles Warns Rusev, Baron Corbin Takes Shot At Finn Balor's NJPW Career
- Finn Balor and Baron Corbin have been engaged in a war of tweets. As seen below, Corbin takes a shot at Balor winning the Best of the Super Juniors tournaments in 2010 and 2013, writing, "that's as impressive to me as winning an over 40 church basketball league mvp award." You can check out their exchange below:




- WWE Champion AJ Styles took to Twitter today and issued the following warning to Rusev ahead of their match at the July 15th Extreme Rules pay-per-view:

- Regarding reports today about Rey Mysterio signing a new two-year deal with WWE, sources told us that the story is not true and he is still planning to be at "All In." Obviously that would most likely change if he does sign with WWE before the event.

Mysterio himself said at a press conference on June 19th that he was negotiating a three-year deal with the company. Dave Meltzer noted in last week's issue of The Wrestling Observer Newsletter that WWE wants to break the announcement themselves if they finalize a deal, so it will likely be announced as soon as a deal is done. The two are said to be really close, and the major issue is that Mysterio wants to work a part-time schedule.


FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FIND US ON G+ JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL RSS FEED

LATEST NEWS