WWE Battleground is just days away and we’ve got an updated look at the betting odds for each match on the card, courtesy of 5Dimes and WWELeaks:
- Dean Ambrose (-260) is favored to retain the WWE Championship over Seth Rollins (+390) and Roman Reigns (+450)
- Odds are even for Kevin Owens (-120) and Sami Zayn (-120)
- John Cena, Enzo and Big Cass (-400) are favored to defeat AJ Styles and The Club (+325)
- Becky Lynch (-400) is the favorite over Natalya.
- Darren Young (-190) is slightly favored to defeat The Miz (+150) for the Intercontinental championship
- Rusev (-750) is a strong favorite to crush Zack Ryder (+550)
- The Wyatt Family (-290) are the favorites to defeat The New Day (+210) in 6-man tag action.
We’ll post an update on the betting odds prior to the show, as late shifts in betting odds are usually good indicators of match finishes.
Join us here this Sunday for our Live Coverage of WWE Battleground.