Monday, April 24, 2017

Shawn Michaels Says Vince McMahon Asked Him to Return at WrestleMania

WWE published footage from an upcoming “Table for 3” that features Shawn Michaels, AJ Styles and Kevin Nash.

In the clip, Michaels reveals for that it was actually Vince McMahon who approached Michaels about doing a match at WrestleMania against Styles.


“Different writers, or this person, or producer, whatever, have asked,” he said. “But for the first year ever, it was the first time Vince asked.” 



As previously noted, WWE wanted to have Michaels come out of retirement to face Styles at WrestleMania 33. At the time of the writing, it was unknown who exactly approached him. Ultimately Michaels turned down the offer as he feels his wrestling days are behind him and he is firm on his decision.


GET EVERY NEWS 24/7 FOLLOWING US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW US ON TWITTER FIND US ON G+ JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL RSS FEED

No comments :

Post a Comment