NXT Results (4/4) – We begin with a look back at Stand & Deliver.
– The NXT Women’s Champion Indi Hartwell makes her way to the ring.
Indi says she has no idea how long she waited to hear the ‘You Deserve It’ chants. Indi says it has been a few days but she cannot believe it is real that she is the NXT Women’s Champon. She says she gave up a long time ago about what she would say if she won the NXT Women’s Championship because she didn’t think it would happen. She would get some wins and some momentum and then she fell down. She was a tag team champion, but she didn’t know if she could do it on your own. She says the fans never doubted her. You stood by her. Just like that you chanted when I was down. The outpouring of love since Stand and Deliver makes this moment sweeter.
She says she doesn’t want to take too much time, but she has two things to say. She wants to talk about Roxanne Perez. If it wasn’t for Roxanne, there wouldn’t be a ladder match and she wouldn’t be champion. She says the first person who should get an opportunity for her title is Roxanne.
Zoey Stark interrupts. She is tired of this. She says pigs fly, unicorns are real, and Indi Hartwell is NXT champion? You are holding a title that has been held by legends. By future Hall of Famers. The most disgusting part is that you have it now. They have worked so hard to build that title up. You are nowhere near that level. You are a little lower, almost on the floor. Zoey says we now have a very beatable NXT Women’s Champion. You want to talk about Roxanne? We haven’t heard from her since Saturday. She goes to the back of the line, or any place behind her.
Zoey says this is the first show since Stand and Deliver and if you want to hand out matches, why not give me a title match tonight..
Indi says she wants to see how beatable she is. This is the first NXT after Stand and Deliver. She says let’s have a title match tonight.
Zoey says Indi has made the biggest mistake of her life. Indi is going to be the shortest reigning champion in NXT history.
– We take a look at Wes Lee at the airport and Axiom is standing behind him. He is asked about the match on Saturday. Axiom says he wonders what would happen if there was a one on one match between them. Wes says Axiom brought it on Saturday so let’s do it tomorrow.
Channing Lorenzo and Tony D’Angelo vs. Pretty Deadly
Lorenzo and Elton start things off and they lock up. They both pull each others hair and then Elton pushes Channing but Lorenzo pushes back. Kit with a clothesline while Elton holds Lorenzo. Kit with a European uppercut and a second one. Kit with a reverse atomic drop. Lorenzo blocks a hip toss and gets a near fall with a back slide. Lorenzo with a drop kick and a springboard forearm to Kit. Tony tags in and Channing with a punch and Tony with a knee lift. Tony with punches to the midsection. He has some words for Elton and Kit with a jaw breaker. Elton tags in and Tony with a double underhook and a butterfly suplex. Tony with punches in the corner.
Tony with an Irish whip and he runs into a boot. Elton goes to the turnbuckles but he is met with a punch to the midsection and a clothesline. Tony goes for a slam but Elton gets to his feet and he tries for an O’Connor Roll but Tony holds on to the ropes. Elton with a kick to the knee. Kit tags in and Tony with a double leg take down. Kit stomps on the foot and he slaps Tony. Tony slaps back. Tony with a punch and Kit goes down. Lorenzo punches Elton and he goes down. Kit and Elton with kicks. Tony and Channing with stereo back body drops. Lorenzo tags in and hits an elbow into the corner on Elton and a cannonball to Kit. Elton returns to the ring and Kit hits Lorenzo from behind. Kit with kicks and then he pulls the arm in the ropes. Elton tags in and they Irish whip Lorenzo into the ring post. Elton with a snap mare and he gets a near fall.
Elton works on the wrist and Lorenzo with forearms. Elton backs him into the corner. Kit tags in and they send Lorenzo into the turnbuckles. Tony tags in and he clotheslines Kit and Elton. Tony with a belly-to-belly suplex to Kit and an overhead belly-to-belly suplex to Elton. Tony with a German suplex to Kit. Elton tries to get to the floor but Tony with a wheelbarrow suplex followed by a spinebuster for a near fall. Kit sends Channing into the ring post. Tony and Elton bump heads. Kit pulls Elton to the fllor and Kit hides under the ring skirt. Tony pulls Kit out and Elton sends Tony into the exposed turnbuckle for the three count.
Winners: Pretty Deadly
– Jacy Jayne calls Gigi a poor, pathetic soul. You thought you would have that Hollywood moment. The joy on your face when you thought you had won the title. Delusion is quite the disease. Within one second, I was able to push that all away. Jacy tells Gigi she was never going to win that match and I was going to make sure it happened. I have broken your face and your heart. Now I will break your will.
Odyssey Jones vs. Dijak
Jones with puncches and an Irish whip. Jones with a running hip into the corner but Dijak with a boot for a near fall. Dijak with forearms to the back. Jones with a head butt to the midsection but Dijak with a knee to the midsection. Jones with an Irish whip that sends Dijak over the top rope to the floor. Jones with clotheslines followed by a spinebuster. Dijak comes off the turnbuckles and Jones catches Dijak and hits a World’s Strongest Slam for a near fall. Jones goes to the turnbuckles but he takes too long and Dijak with a thrust kick. Dijak gets Jones on his shoulders and htis a Death Valley Driver for a near fall. Dijak goes up top and hits a moonsault for the three count.
After the match, Dijak says that he is pissed off.
– We have a video package for Dragon Lee.
We go to commercial.
– We see Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams arrive in the Most Dangerous Parking Lot in Sports Entertainment and they double park their car.
– Gallus is with McKenzie Mitchell. Joe says Gallus Boys remain on top. Mark says he loves it when a plan comes together. Imagine what a complete Gallus is like. Joe says he is going to get some gold but he is going to have a few fights first. THey will realize this is their kingdom.
– Noam Dar leaps over the railing and he has the Heritage Cup. Dar tells the dafties to rejoice. They have saved the best for last. Noam is finally in NXT. As you can see, he brought his big beautiful, the NXT UK Heritage Cup. He says he’ll be the one to determine if anyone is fit enough or good enough to challenge for his title.
Dragon Lee vs. Nathan Frazer
They shake hands before they lock up and they exchange standing switches on a waist lock. They have a Greco Roman Knuckle Lock and Lee with the advantage but Frazer gets the advantage and Lee with a monkey flip but they continue with the knuckle lock. They hold on and Frazer with a side head lock. Frazer with a waist lock. Lee with a kick to the leg and a side head lock. He holds on when Frazer tries to send him off the ropes. Lee with a shoulder tackle and Frazer flips over Lee and then hits a head scissors but Lee with a cartwheel to land on his feet. Lee with a snap mare and Frazer lands on his feet. Frazer avoids a leg sweep.
They lock up and Lee with a wrist lock. He turns it into a hammer lock and sends Frazer into the turnbuckles. Lee with a wrist lock. Frazer with a reversal and a double leg take down. Frazer with arm drags into an arm bar. Lee with an arm drag but Frazer holds on to the arm bar. Lee with a back elbow and he gets a near fall. Lee with a reverse chin lock. Frazer backs Lee into the corner and he chops Lee. Frazer with an Irish whip but he runs into boots from Lee. Lee goes to the turnbuckles but Frazer drop kicks Lee off the turnbuckles to the floor. Frazer sends Lee back into the ring and Lee with an inside cradle for a near fall. Both men go for clotheslines at the same time to no effect. Both go for a flying clothesline and both men go down.
Lee runs into the corner and Frazer floats over and then he sends Lee into the turnbuckles. Frazer with a flatliner off the turnbuckles for a near fall. Frazer pulls Lee into position and he sets for a Phoenix Splash but Lee crotches Frazer. Lee sets for a German superplex but Frazer holds on to the turnbuckle and he knocks Lee off. Lee with a German superplex but Frazer lands on his feet. Frazer with a drop kick. Lee with a few drop kicks into the corner. Lee with an Ushigoroshi and a running kick for a near fall. Lee pulls Frazer into position in the corner and Lee goes up top. Frazer leaps to the turnbuckles but Lee is able to get Frazer in the tree of woe. Lee with a double stomp and then he charges at Frazer but runs into a super kick. Frazer gets a near fall.
Frazer goes up top for the Phoenix Splash and Lee moves. Frazer rolls through and connects with a knee. Lee with a knee. Frazer with an enzuigiri. Lee floats over and hits a sit out power bomb for a near fall. Lee pulls himself up in the corner. Lee with a running knee to the head for the three count.
Winner: Dragon Lee
After the match, Dar shows that he wasn’t fully impressed.
– We go to Chase U and Andre says it felt great to kick the s*** out of The Schism on Saturday. Andre thanks Tyler for his dedication to the university to help them win. Duke says that is great, but Duke says he got the job done at Stand and Deliver. Andre was going to praise Duke but he remembered that Duke isn’t about honors and rewards.
Duke says he outsmarted everyone at the biggest event of the year with the biggest stakes for the University. The legacy he created is something worth honoring. Andre says there will be a ceremony next week to award him with the MVP Trophy.
– Zoey Stark walks in the back. Indi Hartwell also walks in the back.
We go to commercial.
– Alba Fyre says they have seized the seat of power and the rightful tag team champions sit on the throne. Isla says they vowed to burn it all to the ground. They seized the championships, but they did not scorch the Earth. Alba says it is not always that easy. There are ashes smoldering. Isla says she senses she is not done with the troubled fools. Alba says when the challenge comes, they will deal with it. They will show how perilous they will be. Alba says they save their energy for the day that challenge comes. Now they celebrate.
– McKenzie is with Wes Lee. She asks if how he feels.
Wes says he feels very good. He is on cloud nine because they tore the house down on Saturday. The match felt like a human pinball machine. He says it was the wildest match of his life. He says everyone in the match was on point. There is nothing JD McDonagh can’t do. He says Axiom stood out to him. He says he feels like he owes him one. They are both sore but they are going to get everyone off their Wrestlemania hangovers because it is him versus Axiom tonight.
Indi Hartwell vs. Zoey Stark for the NXT Women’s Championship
Indi with a slam and a second slam. Indi with a short arm clothesline and a second one. Zoey with a springboard cross body and a super kick. Zoey goes for the 360 knee but Indi escapes and she kicks Zoey. Indi misses the forearm to the back of the head. Zoey with a running boot to the head for a near fall. Zoey kicks Indi in the corner and chokes her. Zoey with more boots to Indi. Zoey gets a near fall. Indi and Zoey exchange forearms. Zoey goes for a half and half suplex but Indi counters with a snap mare. Indi with punches. Zoey sends Indi into the turnbuckles and Zoey with a kick to the back. Zoey with a series of Irish whips into the corner. Zoey with an Irish whip and shoulder into the corner. Zoey with an Irish whip but she runs into a boot. Indi with a kick and punches.
Indi gets a near fall. Zoey chokes Indi on the apron and Indi knocks Zoey off the apron. Zoey trips Indi. Zoey wtih a slingshot twisting senton for a near fall. Zoey with a baseball slide to send Indi to the floor. Zoey goes to the floor and sends Indi into the apron. Zoey sends indi back into the ring. Zoey with a forearm and snap mare. Zoey with a knee drop to the head. Zoey misses a baseball slide. Zoey with a knee on the floor. Indi avoids being sent into teh apron and Indi sends Zoey into the apron a few times. They return to the ring. Indi gets a near fall. Zoey with a clothesline and she gets a near fall. Zoey with a cravate. Indi with punches but Zoey with knees and a snap mare. Zoey with a sliding clothesline for a near fall.
Zoey returns to the cravate. Indi backs Zoey into the corner to get out of the hold with a snap mare. Indi with an elbow. Zoey with a kick and she sets for a suplex but Indi blocks it and connects with clotheslines and a side slam. Zoey floats over and then is sent to the apron. Zoey with a round kick and she goes for the springboard twisting senton but Indi blocks it. Zoey wit a punch and then Zoey misses a springboard drop kick. Indi with a kick to Zoey from the apron. Indi goes up top and hits an elbow drop to the back for a near fall. Indi and Zoey exchange punches, forearms, and chops. Zoey with a round kick and she goes for a springboard move but Indi catches Zoey and hits a spinebuster for a near fall.
Zoey with a half and half suplex followed by Z360 but Indi falls to the floor. Zoey gets a near fall and Indi with a crucifix for the three count.
Winner: Indi Hartwell
After the match, Tiffany Stratton comes out and she has some words for Indi. Cora Jade attacks Indi from behind and hits a Future Shock DDT on Indi. Cora holds up the title belt. Cora tells Tiffany the women’s title is hers.
– Brooks and Kiana are in the locker room and Brooks says he should have stood up. Kiana says when she needed Brooks she wasn’t there. Fallon says Kiana is cheating on Brooks. Kiana says they never said they were exclusive. She says things changed when they shared their first kiss. Kiana says she thought she could trust Brooks, but then Saturday happened. Kiana says she thought they had something special and walks away. Fallon says Kiana is trying to blame Brooks for what happened. Brooks tells Fallon and Josh to stop. Josh mentions their rematch next week.
– Vic mentions the passing of Bushwhacker Butch and we have a graphic.
We go to commercial.
– We are back and Cora is in the Most Dangerous Parking Lot in Sports Entertainment and Cora says you will have to wait until next week to hear from her. Lyra says she is not here to dwell on the past. She says that you can’t escape fate.
Ivy Nile vs. Tatum Paxley
Ivy with a kick and front face lock. Ivy with a waist lock take down. Tatum backs Ivy into the corner and Tatum with a punch. Ivy with kicks to Tatum. Tatum avoids a round kick and she connects with a forearm. Tatum sends Ivy to the apron and Tatum with a suplex. Tatum with a slam. Tatum yells at Ivy and slams her head into the mat. Ivy goes for a cross arm breaker but Tatum escapes. Tatum with an arm wringer and she gets a near fall. Tatum with a reverse chin lock. Ivy gets to her feet and she hits a gutwrench suplex. Ivy with punches to Tatum’s ribs. Ivy with a forearm and knees in the corner. The referee pulls Ivy out of the corner and Tatum with a kick. Tatum goes to the turnbuckles but Ivy gets Tatum in a back breaker and hits a Dominator. Ivy with a shoulder tackle and a second one. Ivy with a double leg take down. Ivy with a running thrust kick in the corner and Tatum goes to the floor.
Tatum starts to crawl to the back but Ivy with a kick to the ribs. Ivy sends Tatum back into the ring. Tatum backs off and begs for mercy. Tatum blocks a round kick and Ivy with a Dragon Sleeper and Tatum taps out.
Winner: Ivy Nile
After the match, Juilus and Brutus Creed come out to celebrate with Ivy while Tatum watches.
– Ilja Dragunov is with McKenzie. Ilja says he was chosen to be in the open challenge because he fights monsters and seeks challenges. Wes Lee is a strong competitor and a good champion. He had the match won. He says it was never going to be easy to win that match. Nothing in life comes easy. Ilja says that is why . . .
Von Wagner interrupts and he says that is a lot of words to go to LA and not get the job done. He says he is the biggest monster that Ilja has seen. Ilja says Von wasn’t invited to fight in LA.
Robert Stone stops Von and says we are done. He asks Von why does he want to fight the mad dragon? He says he will get him a match next week, but if Von loses, they are done.
Axiom vs. Wes Lee for the North American Championship
They lock up and Axiom with a snap mare and Lee with a cartwheel to get to his feet. They lock up and Lee with a side head lock and Axiom with a head scissors. Axiom gets a near fall and he shows Lee how close he came. They lock up and Axiom with a side head lock and Lee with a head scissors. Axiom with a headstand to escape and he stretches Lee. Lee with a snap mare and springboard arm drag and a round kick to the head. Axiom gets a near fall. Lee tries for a kick but Axiom avoids it. Lee with a handstand head scissors. Lee with a punch to the midsection followed by a kick and drop kick for a near fall. Axiom with a springboard head scissors that sends Lee to the floor and Axiom with a plancha. They return to the ring.
Axiom goes up top and Lee with a palm strike and Axiom falls to the floor. Lee pushes Axiom into the apron and then Lee kicks Axiom from the apron. Lee with a back flip to the floor and Axiom with a back heel kick. Lee gets a near fall. Lee goes for a suplex but Axiom lands on hs feet. Axiom with a Northern Lights suplex for near fall. Axiom with a head butt to the midsection. Axiom gets a near fall. Axiom goes for a cross arm breaker but Lee avoids it. Axiom goes for Rings of Saturn but Lee blocks it. Axiom with an ankle lock. Lee kicks Axiom and gets Axiom to release the hold. Axiom with a forearm and Lee with punches. They go back and forth. Lee with a punch that staggers Axiom. Lee with kicks and a snap mare followed by a drop kick to the back. Lee with a running uppercut into the corner followed by an enzuigiri and a German suplex. Lee goes for the Cardiac Kick but he turns it into a stomp when Axiom goes for a Golden Ratio. Lee with a Michinoku Driver for a near fall.
Lee goes for the Cardiac Kick but Axiom catches Lee and applies a sleeper with a body scissors. Axiom adjusts the sleeper and gets on Lee’s back. Axiom with a half and half suplex and he misses a kick. Lee with a kick to Axiom but Axiom with an inside cradle for a near fall. Lee with a thrust kick and he goes up top. Lee goes for Spiral Tap but Axiom gets his knees up. Axiom with a knee to the head and he sets for the Golden Ratio. Lee ducks under and Lee wih the Cardiac Kick for the three count.
Winner: Wes Lee (retains championship)
After the match, Lee and Axiom show each other respect.
We hear SCRYPTS telling Axiom he sees everything. He sees the hidden corner of his mind. He says he sees Axiom. SCRYPTS tries to attack Axiom from behind but he gets intercepted with a super kick.
– McKenzie ambushes Nathan Frazer in the locker room and mentions that he came up short. Frazer says Stand and Deliver is the end of the year. He says he might not have started the year on a good foot but he will improve. Nathan says when you have a moment of enlightenment, your perspectivve changes. Then your reality changes. Frazer says that is what happened to him.
– Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams walk in the back as we go to commercial.
– We are back and Tank Ledger, Dani Palmer, and Oba Femi are coming to NXT.
– Next week, Isla Dawn and Alba Fyre will face Kiana James and Fallon Henley for the women’s tag titles. Cora Jade will be on NXT. Ilja Dragunov faces Von Wagner. We will also have the MVP Trophy Presentation for Duke Hudson.
– The new NXT Men’s Champion Carmelo Hayes makes his way to the ring with Trick Williams.
Trick says the champ is here.
Carmelo brings up the biggest Stand and Deliver in Los Angeles and he says he was ballin in the building that Kobe built. Trick says Hayes did stand and he delivered. Hayes says that he is the man and he is the champion. Trick says this is the HIM Era. Hayes says he stopped chasing championships, he was eyeing it. It took 18 months, but he got there. Hayes says every great champion has a great opponent. Hayes says he wants to give Bron his roses. It wasn’t the same Melo going into the match. He had to give Bron his respect and he meant it. Carmelo asks Bron Breakker to come out so he can tell him something.
Bron Breakker comes to the ring.
Hayes thanks Bron for coming out. He says they took it to each other. Hayes says he appreciates Bron handing him the title because he didn’t have to do it. Hayes thanks Bron.
Bron says he appreciates that. The title holds a great legacy. There comes a time that the champion gets defeated by the next man in line. It is his duty to pass the torch the right way. Tommaso Ciampa taught him how to do it and that is why he did it for Carmelo. He says he doesn’t know what is next for him. NXT is as much about the superstars as it is about the fans. He says they listen to the crowd. He says it is his honor to congratulate Carmelo.
Hayes has something to say to Bron before he leaves the ring. Hayes offers his hand and Bron shakes it. They hug and Bron raises Hayes’ hand.
Bron clotheslines Hayes and then he presses Trick over his head and hits a power slam. Bron with a spear to Hayes.
Bron leaves the ring and he says something to Hayes on the apron as we go to credits.
Since 2001, WrestlingAttitude is your number one source for WWE wrestling news, rumors and results. Make sure to follow us on social media to get the latest news in real time! We are facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram at the following links:
WA on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wrestlingattitude/
WA on Facebook (Women’s Wrestling) – https://www.facebook.com/WrestlingDivas/
WA on Twitter – https://twitter.com/wa_wrestling
WA on Instagram (Women’s Wrestling) – https://www.instagram.com/wa_wrestlingattitude/
WA on Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/realbadrose/wrestling/
NXT Results (4/4)