11/25 WWE SmackDown episode averaged 2.166 million viewers on FOX, which is down from 2.232 million viewers a week ago, according to Brandon Thurston of WrestleNomics.
In the all-important 18-49 demographic, the show did a 0.54 rating, down from the 0.56 rating a week ago. This was the Survivor Series go-home show for the SmackDown brand.
This Friday’s show will air on FS1 instead of FOX due to FOX’s coverage of the Big Ten Championship game.
Here is a list of total viewership and the key demo rating that SmackDown has done over the last 4 episodes:
- 11/4/22: 2,138,000 viewers – 0.48 key demo rating – Crown Jewel go-home show
- 11/11/22: 2,264,000 viewers – 0.58 key demo rating – Crown Jewel fallout
- 11/18/22: 2,232,000 viewers – 0.56 key demo rating
- 11/25/22: 2,166,000 viewers – 0.54 key demo rating – Survivor Series go-home show
As for AEW Rampage, the show drew 411,000 viewers and a 0.11 rating in the 18-49 demographic on TNT in the 4 pm ET time slot. Last week the show did 445,000 viewers and a 0.14 rating.
The show was expected to be down due to airing in the earlier timeslot and when this does happen, the ratings usually drop as fans are not used to watching the show that early and will catch up on it through DVR.
- 11/4/22: 455,000 viewers – 0.14 key demo rating – live episode
- 11/11/22: 456,000 viewers – 0.11 key demo rating
- 11/18/22: 445,000 viewers – 0.14 key demo rating – Full Gear go-home show
- 11/25/22: 411,000 viewers – 0.11 key demo rating – early timeslot
Ratings For 11/25 WWE SmackDown And AEW Rampage