Sunday, September 25, 2016
Who Won Brock Lesnar vs Randy Orton II? Results From 9/24 WWE Live Event in Chicago (Video)
(1) Sasha Banks, Bayley & Alicia Fox def. Nia Jax, Dana Brooke & Charlotte. Emma, who has been out for awhile with an injury, was the special guest referee for the match. Sasha made Dana tap to the Bank Statement.
(2) Braun Strowman def. Sin Cara.
(3) Golden Truth & Darren Young def. Bo Dallas, Curtis Axel & Titus O’Neil. Truth got the pin over Dallas.
(4) Cesaro def. Sheamus with the Sharpshooter.
(5) Chris Jericho def. Neville with a Codebreaker out of nowhere as Neville was coming off a springboard.
– Paul Heyman came out with Brock Lesnar, and told Chicago that a normal wrestling match wasn’t good enough, and that tonight’s rematch would be the first ever “Suplex City Death Match”, with no disqualifications, count-outs, or referee stoppages under any condition.
(6) Brock Lesnar def. Randy Orton, clean, in about six minutes with the F5. Right at the start Orton came out with a chair and countered an F5 into an RKO into the chair.
(7) Mark Henry def. Primo. Probably. Maybe. It could have been Epico. They were introduced as the Shining Stars, so…
(8) New Day (Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston) def. The Club, and Enzo Amore & Big Cass in a triple threat tag team match. Woods pinned Karl Anderson.
(9) Roman Reigns def. Rusev via DQ. Rusev used the ring bell as a weapon, and Roman came back and took him out with a spear to close out the show.
(10) Kevin Owens def. Sami Zayn & Seth Rollins in a triple threat match. Owens pinned Zayn with a pop-up powerbomb.