– You may have noticed how WWE has been referring to Colin Cassady as just Big Cass since coming to the main roster with Enzo Amore. There was a miscommunication incident at Monday’s WWE RAW tapings in London where Lilian Garcia introduced Cass by his full name. This reportedly led to a shouting match at ringside, which fans witnessed, because she wasn’t supposed to call him by his full name, according to The Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
– The WWE Shop website averaged 1,897 orders per day in February 2016, up 39.8% from 1,357 per day in February 2015 and 831 per day in February 2014. WWE shipped 64,000 DVD and Blu-ray units in February of this year, down 39% from the 105,000 units in February 2015. The five most-shipped items from the last nine months were a discounted re-release of the John Cena vs. The Rock DVD with 95,000 units, the Owen Hart DVD with 51,000 units, the Kliq Rules DVD with 45,000 units, Hell In a Cell 2015 with 45,000 units and Payback 2015 with 39,000 units.
– Below are recent WWE attendance figures:
* April 13th in Milan, Italy drew 10,386 for $665,645, 230 tickets from a sellout (Roman Reigns tour)
* April 14th in Florence, Italy drew a sellout of 5,829 for $359,742 (Reigns tour)
* April 14th in Citrus Springs, FL for NXT drew 300 fans
* April 15th in Orlando for NXT drew a sellout of 350 fans
* April 15th in Amsterdam drew 6,500 fans (Reigns tour)
* April 16th in Ft. Pierce, FL for NXT drew 275 fans
* April 16th in Birmingham, England drew a sellout of 11,000 fans (Reigns tour)
* April 17th in Nottingham, England drew 7,000 fans (Reigns tour)
* April 17th in Leeds, England drew 5,00 fans
* April 18th in London for RAW drew a sellout of 14,000 fans
* April 19th in Manchester, England drew 11,000 fans (Reigns tour)