WWE RAW Double Wedding Turns Into Chaotic 24/7 Title Chase – The WWE wedding(s) of the century took place during tonight’s episode of WWE RAW, and just as everyone likely assumed, chaos broke out almost immediately.
During the ceremony — which saw Dana Brooke & Reggie and Akira Tozawa & Tamina respectively tie the knot — the WWE 24/7 Championship rules were suspended, meaning no one could challenge for it. However, things quickly fell apart during the reading of the vows, as the two couples began fighting over one another’s respective partners, R-Truth (who was officiating the ceremony) began objecting and demanding other objections, and more.
Eventually, the wedding came to an end, as R-Truth wed the two couples and told them to kiss. As Reggie went to kiss his bride, however, he quickly flipped Brooke down, pinning her and taking over the 24/7 Championship. What followed was a chaotic series of pins and title swaps, including:
After some initial confusion, both couples get married. When Reggie kisses Dana Brooke, they both fall to the mat and Reggie pins his new wife.
- Winner and NEW 24/7 Champion, Reggie!
- Reggie celebrate. As soon as he turns around Tamina boots him in the face and pins him.
- Winner and NEW 24/7 Champion, Tamina!
- Tozawa rolls up Tamina for the win.
- Winner and NEW 24/7 Champion, Tozawa!
- Brooke dives off the top and hits a crossbody on Tozawa for the win.
- Winner and NEW 24/7 Champion, Dana Brooke!
- Brooke hops on R-Truth’s back and he runs her up the ramp.
Despite the chaos, things came to an end with Brooke once again re-capturing her title for good, for the time being, anyway.