Never gonna knock @RandyOrton …. he’s a 1st ballot Hall of Famer and ALWAYS just 1 #RKO away from victory! https://t.co/6RljvUZ2Mj
— Paul Heyman (@HeymanHustle) July 11, 2016
– We noted last week that The Rock was launching a new pro wrestling promo contest for his YouTube channel. Taz took issue with the contest as he’s had a similar contest going for the past year. This led to a brief exchange between the two on Twitter. As seen below, Rock sent a video message to Taz and his fans after the social media debacle.
Rock says there is no beef between the two and he didn’t know about Taz’s radio show but he does now due to the fan response. Rock noted that his idea goes back a year as well but said both contests are all about having fun and are for the fans.