WWE has announced a slate of appearances that Roman Reigns will be making this summer.
In a social media post on Tuesday, WWE confirmed Reigns for 10 summer events. That includes two pay-per-views, six episodes of SmackDown, and two house shows.
The Undisputed WWE Universal Champion will be appearing at the following shows:
- Friday, June 2: SmackDown in Wilkes-Barre, Pennsylvania
- Friday, June 16: SmackDown in Lexington, Kentucky
- Saturday, June 17: House show in Cincinnati, Ohio
- Friday, June 30: SmackDown in London, England
- Saturday, July 1: Money in the Bank in London, England
- Friday, July 7: SmackDown in New York City, New York
- Friday, July 21: SmackDown in Orlando, Florida
- Saturday, July 22: House show in Mexico City, Mexico
- Friday, July 28: SmackDown in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Saturday, August 5: SummerSlam in Detroit, Michigan
Reigns has now been Universal Champion for more than 1,000 days. A celebration for him will be held on this Friday’s SmackDown from Wilkes-Barre.
That celebration has been complicated by the apparent implosion of The Bloodline at Night of Champions. Jey Uso laid out Reigns at the PPV, which ended up costing Reigns & Solo Sikoa a chance to win the Undisputed WWE Tag Team titles from Sami Zayn & Kevin Owens.
Roman Reigns Announced For Several WWE Events This Summer