3/3 WWE SmackDown And AEW Rampage Viewership Numbers – The latest edition of WWE Friday Night SmackDown saw the ratings be mixed. The show averaged 2.451 million viewers on FOX, which is up from 2.408 million viewers, according to Brandon Thurston of WrestleNomics.
In the all-important 18-49 demographic, the show did a 0.59 rating, down from the 0.62 rating a week ago. The previous episode was the Elimination Chamber fallout edition of SmackDown.
This week’s episode was headlined by a singles match between Sami Zayn and Solo Sikoa. In the opening segment, Cody Rhodes confronted Undisputed WWE Universal Champion Roman Reigns.
Here is a list of total viewership and the key demo rating that SmackDown has done over the last 4 episodes:
- 2/10/23: 2,468,000 viewers – 0.64 key demo rating
- 2/17/23: 2,383,000 viewers – 0.58 key demo rating – Elimination Chamber go-home show
- 2/24/23: 2,408,000 viewers – 0.64 key demo rating – post-Elimination Chamber
- 3/3/23: 2,451,000 viewers – 0.59 key demo rating
As for AEW Rampage, the show drew 394,000 viewers and a 0.10 rating in the 18-49 demographic on TNT in the 10 pm ET timeslot. Last week the show did 409,000 viewers and a 0.11 rating.
This show was not only a live edition, it was the go-home episode for Revolution.
Rampage ranked #32 in the top 150 shows on cable for the night, down from last week with a #30 ranking. Brandon Thurston of WrestleNomics reported the news. Here’s the breakdown in each demo for the show:
- 2/10/23: 375,000 viewers – 0.12 key demo rating
- 2/17/23: 287,000 viewers – 0.07 key demo rating – all-time low in early timeslot
- 2/24/23: 409,000 viewers – 0.11 key demo rating
- 3/3/23: 394,000 viewers – 0.10 key demo rating – live episode/Revolution go-home show
3/3 WWE SmackDown And AEW Rampage Viewership Numbers