3/10 WWE SmackDown And AEW Rampage Viewership Numbers – The latest edition of WWE Friday Night SmackDown saw the ratings be mixed. The show averaged 2.320 million viewers on FOX, which is down from 2.451 million viewers, according to Brandon Thurston of WrestleNomics.
In the all-important 18-49 demographic, the show did a 0.63 rating, up from the 0.59 rating a week ago.
The March 10 episode featured a five-way match between Karrion Kross, Sheamus, Drew McIntyre, LA Knight, and Xavier Woods. In the main event, Jey Uso commented on rejoining The Bloodline and turning on Sami Zayn.
Here is a list of total viewership and the key demo rating that SmackDown has done over the last 4 episodes:
- 2/17/23: 2,383,000 viewers – 0.58 key demo rating – Elimination Chamber go-home show
- 2/24/23: 2,408,000 viewers – 0.64 key demo rating – post-Elimination Chamber
- 3/3/23: 2,451,000 viewers – 0.59 key demo rating
- 3/10/23: 2,320,000 viewers – 0.63 key demo rating
As for AEW Rampage, the pre-taped show drew 447,000 viewers and a 0.15 rating in the 18-49 demographic on TNT in the 10 pm ET timeslot. Last week the show did 394,000 viewers and a 0.10 rating.
This was the best key demo rating since January 6 and the highest total viewership since January 27.
Rampage ranked #19 in the top 150 shows on cable for the night, up from last week with a #32 ranking.
- 2/17/23: 287,000 viewers – 0.07 key demo rating – all-time low in early timeslot
- 2/24/23: 409,000 viewers – 0.11 key demo rating
- 3/3/23: 394,000 viewers – 0.10 key demo rating – live episode/Revolution go-home show
- 3/10/23: 447,000 viewers – 0.15 key demo rating
3/10 WWE SmackDown And AEW Rampage Viewership Numbers