Chris Jericho and the Jericho Appreciation Society will speak on next week’s Dynamite.
It was announced on Friday’s Rampage that members of the Jericho Appreciation Society will speak after the events that took place on last week’s Dynamite. In the opening contest, Ricky Starks pinned Chris Jericho.
After the match, however, members of the Jericho Appreciation Society attacked Starks. Action Andretti, who was laid out with a fireball by Jericho on a recent episode of Dynamite, ran to the ring with a chair. However, the numbers game came into play and soon both were laid out. The segment ended with the group giving Starks a powerbomb off the apron and onto a table on the outside.
Here is the updated card for Wednesday’s show in Los Angeles:
- Jon Moxley vs. Hangman Page
- Toni Storm & Saraya vs. Jamie Hayter & Britt Baker
- Bryan Danielson vs. Konosuke Takeshita
- Big Bill & Lee Moriarty vs. Jungle Boy & Hook
- The Elite vs. Death Triangle in a ladder match for the AEW Trios titles
- Jericho Appreciation Society to speak
Two matches have been announced for next week’s AEW Rampage.
Anna JAS and Tay Melo will team up to take on Ruby Soho and Willow Nightingale in a street fight. Eddie Kingston and Ortiz, meanwhile, will face Kings of the Black Throne (Malakai Black and Brody King).
Tonight, The House of Black continued to play mind games in an attempt to turn Kingston and Ortiz against one another, this time by trying to recruit Kingston into their group. Ortiz and Kingston seemed confused by their promo and instead suggested they meet the group on Rampage.
During Battle of the Belts later on Friday, the street fight was set up between Jay & Melo and Soho & Nightingale. Soho was able to defeat Tay Melo at Winter is Coming last month. However, Anna JAS came out and attacked Soho, setting up a match at New Year’s Smash on December 28, where JAS and Melo picked up the victory.
Here is the updated lineup for next week’s AEW Rampage in Los Angeles:
- Street fight: Anna JAS and Tay Melo vs. Ruby Soho and Willow Nightingale
- Kings of the Black Throne (Malakai Black and Brody King) vs. Eddie Kingston and Ortiz