Tonight’s NXT episode begins with highlights from yesterday’s wild brawl between Grayson Waller and Bron Breakker at the WWE Performance Center.
We are live with Booker T and Vic Joseph. Indi Hartwell interrupts them and says that Tiffany is going to get an ass whooping.
Indi Hartwell vs. Tiffany Stratton
Indi attacks Tiffany as she enters the ring and Indi sends Tiffany into the apron. The referee starts the match and connects with shoulders in the corner. Indi with hip tosses and a drop kick for a near fall. Indi sends Tiffany’s face into the mat. Tiffany sends Indi into the turnbuckles but Indi with a rollup for a near fall. Tiffany with a kick but Indi sends Tiffany through the ropes to the floor. Tiffany trips Indi and then hits a springboard hesitation senton for a near fall. Tiffany with a snap mare. Indi with a forearm but Tiffany sends Indi into the ropes and hits a knee to the back for a near fall. Tiffany with an arm bar into a top wrist lock. Tiffany with an Irish whip and a back round off elbow into the corner followed by a snap mare and a seated splash for a near fall.
Tiffany returns to the top wrist lock. Indi with a forearm but Tiffany holds on to the wrist lock. Indi with elbows and clotheslines. Indi with a spinebuster for a near fall. Indi with an uppercut in the ropes and a boot to the head. Indi with an Irish whip and Tiffany floats over. Indi with a kick and a boot to the head. Tiffany holds her knee and Indi stops her offense. The referee holds Indi back so he can check on Tiffany.
The referee calls for help from the back and the medical staff shows up but Tiffany is fine and she connects with a forearm followed by a Finlay slam and a triple jump moonsault for the three count.
Winner: Tiffany Stratton
– We take a look at what happened last week in the main event with Roxanne Perez, Gigi Dolin and Jacy Jayne.
– McKenzie Mitchell is with Jacy Jayne and she asks about last week. Jacy says calling Gigi ‘her partner’ is a mistake. Jacy says it wasn’t miscommunication, it was an awakening. She says she has been carrying Gigi since Day One. She is the reason they held on to the titles. Gigi has anchored her down for too long. She will not let Gigi stop her from being the new champion. McKenzie asks about what will happen at the summit tonight and Jacy says something you have never seen before.
– We see Thea Hail in a gown for her Victory Celebration.
We go to commercial.
– We are back with a Diamond Mine training session with Drew and his students. Drew is showing Hank what to do while Julius and Brutus train. Drew tells Myles when someone takes your leg, you take it out. You need to finish it. Hank wants to get in there, but Drew wants to do it. We see Brutus and Drew spar and Drew pushes Brutus and claims him for taking a cheap shot. Drew says this isn’t over.
– We go to Andre Chase in the ring with Duke Hudson and Thea Hail.
Andre welcomes everyone to the Andre Chase University Awards Ceremony. Andre says we are here to recognize someone who has worked hard. This person has excelled in the classroom, but she didn’t have the same success in the ring. That all changed last week. This young lady showed courage and confidence. She looked fear in the eye and did not blink.
Duke and Thea keep Andre from saying a nasty word.
Andre says he is so proud and it is his honor and pleasure to present this award for her first victory.
Thea thanks Mr. Chase. She says she loves them so much and she loves the student section. She says she loves you all so much.
JD McDonagh comes out and he asks if this is what we are doing now. Is this how far the standard has slipped? All this for one win? Are we doing participation awards now? JD tells Thea he is a nice guy and he will give her some life advice. When you hang around with losers, every win means a lot. JD says the student section is as delusional as you are and they are losers too.
Andre says it is bad enough that you interrupt Thea’s speech but he won’t let JD drag Chase University through the ground. This means the world to him, Thea, and them.
JD says not Duke. He asks why didn’t Andre mention Duke. He tells Andre he isn’t a wet behind the ear student. He tells Duke to control his dog as he holds Thea back. JD says he wants this crap out of the ring because he is dressed for a fight and he says Andre is dressed like a moron.
Andre says he tells his students to always be prepared and if you are ready, you don’t have to get ready. He says he is going to give JD a Chase University Ass Whooping. Andre punches JD and sends him over the top rope.
We go to commercial.
Andre Chase vs. JD McDonagh
The match is joined in progress and JD with a back breaker. We see Chase being sent into the ring steps during the break. JD with more near falls and then he applies a reverse chin lock. Chase with a sleeper but JD with a side head lock. Chase with a belly-to-back suplex and both are down. Chase with punches and jabs. Chase blocks a kick and hits a double axe handle. Andre with a reverse atomic drop and a side Russian leg sweep. Chase with the C-H-A-S-E-U stomp but Andre holds his shoulder.
Chase with a Side Effect for a near fall. JD with a double leg take down and a jackknife cover for a near fall. Chase with a bridge and back slide for a near fall. JD with a back drop. Chase goes for an O’Connor Roll but JD holds on to the ropes and hits a clothesline. Chase with a rollup for a near fall. Chase punches JD. JD with a back heel kick and he sets for Devil Inside but Chase with a knee. JD with a head butt and both men are down. Chase with a destroyer but JD gets his foot on the rope to break the count. Chase goes up top and JD hits the ropes to crotch Chase. Duke walks away and Thea is confused. JD with Devil Inside for the three count.
Winner: JD McDonagh
– Kiana James and her assistant talk and Kiana asks Fallon if they are ready. Kiana says she should start the match, but then she looks at Brooks and says they will just let it happen.
We go to commercial.
Kiana James and Fallon Henley vs. Ivy Nile and Tatum Paxley
Ivy and Kiana start things off and Fallon tags herself in by patting Kiana on the head and then they have issues getting in and out of the ring. Ivy with a waist lock take down and a front face lock. Ivy with an arm bar take down and she gets a near fall. Tatum tags in and they give Fallon a double arm wringer. Tatum is sent to the apron and she punches Fallon and then kicks her followed by a springboard drop kick for a near fall. Fallon with a side head lock and Kiana tags in. Kiana with a clothesline and Fallon with a drop kick to the back of the head. Tatum with a back elbow to Kiana. Kiana kicks Tatum in the corner. Kiana with a shoulder into the corner.
Kiana with an abdominal stretch but Tatum with a hip toss to escape. Kiana grabs the leg and Tatum kicks Kiana away. Ivy and Fallon tag in and Ivy with a series of kicks and two flying shoulder tackles. Ivy with a slam and a run scoring side kick. Fallon with a kick to Ivy and she tries for a slam but Ivy with the Dragon sleeper. Kiana pulls Ivy off Fallon and Tatum goes after Kiana. Kiana trips Ivy and Fallon with a Shining Wizard for the three count.
Winners: Kiana James and Fallon Henley
After the match, Briggs tells Fallon what Kiana did but then he figures they won.
– The New Day are in the locker room and Edris Enofe and Malik Blade enter. Malik thanks them for teaching them so much. Woods says they have been killing it. Edris asks if they could get a title match at Vengeance Day. Schism shows up and Rip says Kofi and Xavier know why they are here. Woods says next week there will be the New Day Tag Team Invitational. The winner will be the fourth team for the titles at Vengeance Day.
– Bron Breakker walks through the Most Dangerous Parking Lot in Sports Entertainment and we go to commercial.
– We are back and Apollo Crews is at the barber shop. He says he sees why Trick and Melo come here. Crews asks why isn’t he welcome here. Because he gone one over Melo? He isn’t one and done.
Hayes and Trick enter and Melo wants to know why he is in his chair.
Crews says he wants to talk. He sees it on Melo’s face. He is not getting rid of him. He understands the aspirations and passion because he is the same way.
Hayes says it must be tough looking at a younger and better version of you. You got the call but you are back. You are close to getting what you want and you have me in your way. Have one of your visions and tell him that the title belt doesn’t look good around Melo’s waist.
Crews says it looks good but it looks better around his waist. Crews says he beat Hayes but Hayes says he beat Crews. Crews suggests they settle this at Vengeance Day in a two out of three falls match.
Hayes accepts the match. He tells Apollo that he is going to get Money Melo. You are the past and he is the present. Crews says the funny thing about the past is that it can predict the future. Crews says he will see them in Charlotte.
The Creed Brother vs. Drew Gulak and Hank Walker
Drew and Julius start things off. Julius with a take down and a waist lock take down. Drew tries to escape but Julius holds on. Julius with a leg trip and Drew with a drop toe hold into a side head lock. Drew gets a near fall with a rollup. Drew with an arm bar. Hank tags in and he works on the shoulder. Hank with an arm bar and Julius with a reversal. Hank with arm drags into an arm bar. Brutus tags in and he gives Hank a fireman’s carry into an arm bar. Julius with a fireman’s carry. Julius tags in and he gives Hank a fireman’s carry into an arm bar. Hank with a shoulder tackle. Drew tags in. Drew with a clothesline to Julius and he goes to the floor.
Julius gets back in the ring and Drew with a suplex for a near fall. Hank tags in and he works on Julius’s shoulder. Hank gets a near fall. Hank with a front face lock and Drew tags back in. Drew with a punch to the ribs. Drew with a triangle and Julius picks up Drew and tags in Brutus. Brutus with a side head lock and Drew with a side head lock. Brutus tosses Drew away. Brutus with a shoulder tackle and a slam. Brutus with an Irish whip and Drew with a Flair Flip and he goes up top and connects with a clothesline for a near fall. Drew with an arm bar.
Hank tags in and he Irish whips Brutus and this a splash into the corner. Drew tags back in and he punches Brutus. Drew has some words for Julius and then he punches Brutus again. Drew with a rear chin lock. Drew with punches to Brutus but Brutus with a German suplex and then he throws punches to Drew. Drew with a drop kick and DDT. Julius and Hank tag in and Julius with punches. Julius with a spinning back heel kick followed by foerarms. Julius with an exploder to Drew and a belly-to-belly slam followed by a shooting star press to Hank. Brutus with a moonsault for a near fall. Drew tags in and he chops Brutus.
Drew goes up top and Brutus with a delayed butterfly suplex and Julius tags in and turns it into a leap frog gourdbuster for a near fall. Drew with a head butt and Julius with a punch. They go back and forth with forearms. Drew with a side head lock and Hank tags in. Hank gets Julius on his shoudlers and Brutus with a shoulder tackle to send Drew to the floor. Hank sends Julius face first into the mat and hits a Wheelbarrow Bubba Bomb into an attempted cross arm breaker. Julius blocks it and gets a near fall with a rollup. Julius with another rollup for a near fall. Hank with a knee to the head.
Brutus tags in and Hank with a sleeper into a side head lock. Brutus and Hank both hit flying clotheslines at the same time.
Charlie Dempsey shows up at ringside and Drew goes to the floor to talk to Charlie. Drew tells Hank he has this.
Hank with a kick to Julius but Julius with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Brutus tags in and hits a cannonball for the three count.
Winners: Julius Creed and Brutus Creed
After the match, Julius tells Ivy he can be a pain in the ass. He is hard headed and he takes everything seriously. Julius says he has to be that way to be the best version of himself. He says there have been some trials and tribulations. He thanks Ivy for being by their side. Brutus says Ivy could have walked away when they were jerks, but you stayed. You have inspired them to be the old Creeds, the ones who won the tag titles. Julius says they are not just the best tag team…
Indus Sher arrive and they are joined by Jinder Mahal.
Jinder congratulates the Creed for once again becoming The Creeds. His brothers are sick of trying to earn your respect. They are taking it. They want to find out who the Creeds really are. You are all 100% and it will be Indus Sher versus The Creeds.
Mahal tells them to accept their challenge. Ivy says they are on.
– McKenzie is with Gigi Dolin and she mentions what Jacy said earlier. Gigi says she is surprised but not shocked. She was always the first to speak. Jacy is a bad person. Gigi says she is nothing like Jacy. She might be dark, but she asks McKenzie what is she holding and McKenzie points out the rose and the thorns on the rose. Gigi says you can be distracted by the thorns when you look at the petals. She says she has nothing to hide and she cannot wait to give Jacy a piece of her mind.
We go to commercial.
Wendy Choo vs. Elektra Lopez
They lock up and Elektra with a break. They lock up and Lopez sends Wendy face first into the mat. Wendy with a waist lock and Lopez sends Wendy to the mat. Lopez with a gutwrench suplex and Wendy goes to the floor.
Valentina makes her way to the ring.
Elektra tries to throw Wendy’s pillow at her but misses and hits Booker. Wendy with a rollup for a near fall. Wendy with a back slide for a near fall. Lopez with a kick and Wendy with a drop kick. Wendy with a Japanese arm drag. Wendy with a running thrust kick into the corner followed by a cross body attempt but Lopez catches Wendy and hits a spinning uranage. Lopez chokes Wendy in the ropes and hits a clothesline. Elektra with an elbow drop for a near fall. Lopez with a body scissors. Wendy leans back to get a near fall. Wendy with an elbow and foerarms.
Wendy with a punch and kick followed by a clothesline. Wendy with a double thrust to the throat but Lopez with an Irish whip. Wendy with an elbow and a cross body for a near fall. Feroz distracts the referee as Lopez hits Wendy with brass knuckles for the three count.
Winner: Elektra Lopez
– Josh and Fallon talk about their win and Brooks shows up. She says Fallon did great and Brooks says Kiana is happy. Brooks says he went to Shawn with an idea. Kiana and Fallon will wrestle for the tag titles at Vengeance Day. Fallon yells at Brooks for not asking because it was a one time thing. Josh tells Fallon to be happy. Fallon says she has to think about it.
– Grayson Waller walks through the Most Dangerous Parking Lot in Sports Entertainment and enters the building as we go to commercial.
– We are back and Elektra tells Valentina it does not matter how you win, it is that you win. Valentina says she does not think she can do that to Wendy because she is her friend. Elektra tells Feroz to keep her friends while she continues to win. Stevie Turner shows up on the monitor to talk to McKenzie. McKenzie says she thought Stevie would be in person.
– Stevie answers some fan questions. She says next week will be her in ring debut. McKenzie asks who her opponent is going to be but she answers a fan question. Stevie says she is looking forward to facing Roxanne but she does not think Roxanne will be champion after Vengeance Day. Next week, the humdrum world of NXT gets dragged into the future.
– Grayson Wallermakes his way to the ring.
Waller wants to know where Bron is. He says he punked out Bron yesterday at the PC. He showed that he is tougher than Bron. Bron says there is no steel plate under his jacket, it is just his NXT Title. Waller says he is the uncrowned champion.
Waller asks if Bron’s dad has to bark three times for Bron to come out. Waller says he is the champion in 11 days. Bron should be afraid of getting in the ring with him.
Bron walks through the lounge area and people follow him.
Waller says Bron needs to win this match or it will haunt his dreams his entire life. He says it is time for everyone to get their phones out because he can smell that dog coming.
Bron pushes people aside as he walks through the building to get to the ring. Bron gets in the ring and he takes Waller down but everyone breaks it up and separates them. Waller goes to the floor and Bron goes to the floor and punches Waller. They are separated again and Bron throws people down and then he goes for a spear on Waller but misses and goes through the ringside barrier. Waller leaves while the medical staff checks on Breakker.
We go to commercial.
Handicap Match for the NXT Women’s Tag Team Titles: Alba Fyre vs. Katana Chance and Kayden Carter
Kayden starts things off and Sol Ruca makes her way to the ring and she says she has Alba’s back. Alba doesn’t care.
They lock up and Carter with an arm drag. Alba with a kick and she goes for the Gory Bomb but Carter counters with a sunset flip. Alba with a kick. Carter with a kick to the head and Chance tags in. Chance trips Alba and Carter with a drop kick. Chance with a slingshot senton for a near fall. Carter tags in and gets a near fall with a rollup. Alba sends Carter to the mat and connects with punches. Carter with a jaw breaker and Ruca tags in. Sol with a side head lock and shoulder tackle. Carter with a side head lock and Ruca with a reversal. Ruca lands on her feet on a hip toss and Ruca with a sit out jaw breaker. Alba sends Chance into the ring steps. Ruca sends Carter into the ring. Alba tags in and she punches Carter. Fyre sends Carter to the floor and then Irish whips her into the apron and then sends Carter into the announce table. Fyre with punches. Carter runs Fyre into the apron. They return to the ring.
Carter kicks Fyre into the corner and Ruca tags in. Sol goes for a back drop but Carter with a leg sweep. Chance tags in and she is tossed onto Ruca with a seated splash for a near fall. Ruca tosses Chance away but Chance with a kick and cross body. Ruca catches Chance and slams her for a near fall. Ruca with a waist lock and take down. Chance gets back to her feet and Chance lands on her feet on a belly-to-back suplex attempt. Chance avoids a press slam and hits a drop kick. Fyre and Carter tag in and Carter with forearms to Sol and Fyre. Carter with an Irish whip into the corner and a shoulder. Carter drop kicks Ruca and hits a splash on Fyre. Carter with a running boot and Chance tags in and hits a double stomp to Fyre’s back in the ropes for a near fall. Fyre with punches and a kick. Carter with a back heel kick. Carter with a sit out gourdbuster to her partner onto Fyre for a near fall.
Carter with an Irish whip but Fyre with a back heel kick and a gourdbuster. Sol tags in and hits a springboard splash for a near fall. Fyre kicks Chance and Chance sends Fyre to the floor. Chance with a head scissors that sends Fyre into the ropes. Carter with a victory bomb and a thrust kick. Carter with a super kick. Chance tags in and goes up top for the 450 splash and neck breaker combination for the three count.
Winners: Kayden Carter and Katana Chance
After the match, Fyre walks past Ruca and then sees Isla Dawn standing by the entrance. Fyre and Dawn walk to the back.
– Kiana and Fallon are on the HBalKony. Fallon says she thought about it and they will see you at Vengeance Day.
–Dijak takes some notes as Wes Lee arrives. He says he didn’t think Wes had the balls to show up. Wes says he heard that before but he needs a pair to hold this title. Dijak says Wes can hand him over the title. Wes says handing over the title can save him a lot of pain. Wes says he has made stupid decisions already. He is stupid enough to risk everything to get to the WWE. He fought tooth and nail with some of the best to become champion. His stupid decisions got him this title. He can overcome anything. Wes says he will keep his title. You don’t have to like it, but you have to respect it. Wes tells Dijak he will see him in Charlotte. Dijak says he does not believe in sob stories, he believes in justice.
– McKenzie goes to Cora to ask her about last week’s battle royal and Lyra Valkyria. Cora says Lyra will be a part of the women’s division but she has to learn her place. Lyra will never be better than her. Cora pulls out a feather and we go to the parking lot.
– We see Nikkita Lyons down in the Most Dangerous Parking Lot in Sports Entertainment and she holds her knee while a car drives away.
We go to commercial.
– We are back and Andre wants to know where the f*** Duke went. Duke says Andre is an inspiration. He did leave the ring but he went to Shawn Michaels to be part of the Tag Team invitational next week. Andre asks what did Shawn say and he says Shawn said to talk to the New Day. Duke went to the New Day and they talked about the school’s architecture… and they are in.
– Next week, The Dyad faces Blade and Enofe as well as Chase and Hudson to see who enters the tag title match at Vengeance Day. The Creeds face Indus Sher. Lyra Valkyria faces Cora Jade.
– Booker T is in the ring with Gigi Dolin, Jacy Jayne, and an empty chair for the Title Match Summit. Booker brings out NXT Women’s Champion Roxanne Perez.
Booker wants to talk to Gigi.
Gigi says Jacy would love to start because she probably has a witty pun to use. Tell everyone how great you are.
Jacy says they know she is great. She has carried Gigi for a year and a half. That kick last week was an accident, but she wishes it wasn’t. You are good, but I have carried you on my back. The t-shirt sales and title victories. If not for her, you would be a Youtube sensation living on the independent scene.
Gigi says that when the cameras are on you are in control, but behind the curtains, you are one of the most insecure people she knows.
Jacy gets so nervous before her matches and she has to puke in the back.
Jacy says nothing Gigi says is true because she is a pathological liar.
Gigi wants to know who will be holding Jacy’s hair back while Gigi is holding the tag title.
Booker asks Roxanne about all of this.
Roxanne says she is enjoying this and asks for some popcorn. You have thrown insults at every woman in the locker room. You have made her life a living hell. She says that she is enjoying this and kharma is a toxic bitch. She says she thought it was going to be a handicap match at Vengeance Day but it looks like it will be a true Triple Threat. The odds are against her but she is going to walk out . . .
Gigi says Roxanne will make history as the shortest reigning women’s champion. She says she only has to pin Jacy.
Jacy says she will pin Gigi. She says there is Jacy Jayne and then everyone else.
Gigi says Jacy was the third wheel iin Toxic Attraction and she will be the third wheel in this match.
Gigi and Jacy argue and then they smile and slam Roxanne’s head into the announce table. They both attack Roxanne. They hit a double choke slam to send Roxanne through the table.
Gigi and Jacy both hold the title belt over Roxanne.
We go to credits.
Since 2001, WrestlingAttitude is your number one source for WWE wrestling news, rumors and results. Make sure to follow us on social media to get the latest news in real time! We are facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram at the following links:
WA on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wrestlingattitude/
WA on Facebook (Women’s Wrestling) – https://www.facebook.com/WrestlingDivas/
WA on Twitter – https://twitter.com/wa_wrestling
WA on Instagram (Women’s Wrestling) – https://www.instagram.com/wa_wrestlingattitude/
WA on Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/realbadrose/wrestling/
NXT Results (1/24)