1/27 WWE SmackDown And AEW Rampage Viewership Numbers – 1/27 WWE SmackDown episode averaged 2.544 million viewers on FOX, which is up from 2.257 million viewers one week ago, according to Brandon Thurston of WrestleNomics.
In the all-important 18-49 demographic, the show did a 0.67 rating, up from the 0.55 rating a week ago. The show was expected to be up as it was the go-home edition of SmackDown for Saturday’s Royal Rumble.
The key demo rating was the highest since March 2020 as the Christmas episode in 2020 had an NFL lead-in, which boosted SmackDown’s number.
We will have more data shortly. Here is a list of total viewership and the key demo rating that SmackDown has done over the last 4 episodes:
- 1/6/23: 2,257,000 viewers – 0.53 key demo rating
- 1/13/23: 2,326,000 viewers – 0.55 key demo rating
- 1/20/23: 2,257,000 viewers – 0.55 key demo rating
- 1/27/23: 2,544,000 viewers – 0.67 key demo rating
As for AEW Rampage, the show drew 458,000 viewers and a 0.14 rating in the 18-49 demographic on TNT in the 10 pm ET time slot. Last week the show did 464,000 viewers and a 0.13 rating.
Brandon Thurston of WrestleNomics reported the news. We will have more data shortly.
Here is a list of total viewership and the key demo rating that Rampage has done over the last 4 episodes:
- 1/6/23: 550,000 viewers – 0.15 key demo rating
- 1/13/23: 515,000 viewers – 0.13 key demo rating
- 1/20/23: 464,000 viewers – 0.13 key demo rating
- 1/27/23: 458,000 viewers – 0.14 key demo rating
1/27 WWE SmackDown And AEW Rampage Viewership Numbers