Update On Montez Ford After Calf Injury – During an appearance on NBC’s “Today” show, Montez Ford gave an update on an injury he’s been dealing with.
Ford and his wife Raw Women’s Champion Bianca Belair were guests on Tuesday’s edition of the “Today” show. When asked about a calf injury he’s been recovering from, Ford said he’s feeling 100 percent and should be back in the ring soon.
“100 percent now,” Ford said when asked how he’s feeling. “Should be back pretty soon. Just picking my spots and making sure when I arrive, the mission is still at hand, which is with my right-hand man, 100 grand, Angelo Dawkins. That’s winning the Undisputed Tag Team Championships.”
The Undisputed WWE Tag Team titles are currently held by The Usos.
Ford has been out of action since September due to the injury.
Ford and Belair were on the “Today” show to officially announce their reality series that WWE is producing for Hulu. The series was mentioned on WWE’s third-quarter investors call earlier this month.
The reality show, which will have an eight-episode season, is set to start filming within the next few weeks.
Ford and Belair have been married since 2018.
Update On Montez Ford After Calf Injury