We begin with a look back at last week’s NXT, which saw the debut of Isla Down.
We are live from the WWE Performance Center, where the three members of Toxic Attraction make their way to the ring.
Mandy says in the immortal words of Queen, another one bites the dust. There is only one queen in the NXT ring. Without her girls and all by herself, she was the last woman standing. I have defended my NXT Women’s Championship for over 400 days. Now NXT has to create a revolutionary new match to find out who her next challenger is. The Iron Survivor Challenge. Mandy says she will be watching Deadline very closely. I can’t wait to see who is willing to go to war just to share the same ring as her. After Deadline, the last woman won’t stand a chance in hell of taking this title from me.
Jacy says now that the fire bat is out of their hair and has something new to deal with. Mandy can sit in her throne while her and Gigi become three time tag team champions. Gigi says the lust to get the titles back has become intolerable. They are a real team and…
Women’s Tag Team Champions Katana Chance and Kayden Carter come out. Kayden says she is tired of hearing the three of them demand whatever they want. Mandy says they can do whatever they want. Katana calls Mandy phony because the only reason she is still champion is Isla Dawn. Katana says Toxic Attraction is the trainwreck waiting to happen. Look in a mirror. You spend all your time protecting Mandy because if she loses, you lose all meaning and equity. Kayden says these titles are finally respected.
Jacy says they made Kayden and Katana relevant. It makes her sick to see them with the titles. When we get the titles back, you will go back to being irrelevant.
Kayden goes after Gigi while Katana goes after Jacy. Gigi and Jacy gain the advantage with help from Mandy. Gigi and Jacy with a double kick combination to Katana.
– We see footage of Wes Lee arriving at the building in the most dangerous parking lot in sports entertainment. Tony D’Angelo and Channing Lorenzo stop by Wes and he says that he will not forget what Wes did to him. Wes tells Tony after he is done with Hayes, he will deal with Tony.
– Cora Jade says if you never go too far you will never go far in life.
We go to commercial.
– We are back and Duke Hudson is reading the Chase U Playbook. Grayson Waller shows up and says he enjoys how well Duke is playing the gimmick. Duke says on the outside, it does not look like him, but on the inside he is a Chase University student. Grayson says we will see Duke’s true colors. Duke says his true colors are black and red. Waller laughs at Duke and leaves the room.
Wendy Choo vs. Cora Jade
Wendy with a side head lock and shoulder tackle. Wendy with forearms and she sends Cora into the turnbuckles. Wendy with another chop. Wendy with a back elbow to Cora. Wendy with a wrist lock and arm wringer. Wendy sends Cora to the mat and applies a hammer lock. Cora with a back elbow and shoulder tackle. Wendy with a hip toss. Wendy is sent into the ropes and Cora with a back elbow into Wendy’s back. Cora with forearms. Cora tries for a slam but Wendy escapes and gets a near fall with a rollup. Wendy with a drop kick and a running kick into the corner. Wendy misses the Sleeple’s Elbow. Cora goes for a springboard stomp but misses.
They go to the floor and Wendy with a Japanese arm drag on the floor. Wendy sends Cora into the apron and then back into the ring. Wendy with an Irish whip but Cora with an elbow in the corner. Wendy with an Irish whip but she misses a splash into the corner and Cora with a kick. Cora gets a near fall. Cora kicks Wendy and chokes her in the corner. Cora with a Bronco Buster into the corner and she gets a near fall. Cora with a kick to the back and she chokes Wendy in the ropes. Cora with a springboard double stomp to the back for a near fall. Cora stretches Wendy and Wendy tries to reverse it but Cora holds on and sends Wendy back to the mat.
Wendy escapes and Cora sends Wendy into the ropes but Wendy moves when Cora goes for another back elbow. Wendy with a clothesline. Wendy with an overhead belly-to-belly suplex. Wendy with a cartwheel splash into the corner and a Sleeping Bag cross body for a near fall. Wendy tries for a suplex but Cora lands on her feet and gets a near fall with an O’Connor Roll. Wendy with a brainbuster. Wendy goes up top and Cora moves. Cora with a kick and she gets her kendo stick but misses. Wendy with a kick to the head and Cora goes down. Wendy picks up the kendo stick but the referee takes it. Cora gets Wendy’s drink and throws it in Wendy’s face and then Cora hits a DDT for the three count.
Winner: Cora Jade
– We go to a diner where Apollo Crews enters. Deadline is a time or date when something should be completed. I have the opportunity to complete what I came to NXT to achieve. Eight months after I came to NXT. Apollo Crews versus Bron Breakker for the NXT Men’s Title. Three weeks to prepare for this match. I have won a US Title and walked out of Wrestlemania as Intercontinental Champion. This is the one I am thinking about. I said I would make history. I can see the toll the title reign has taken on Bron. When you look in my eyes, the vision is clear.
– McKenzie Mitchell asks Kiana James about her match with Ivy Nile. Kiana says no one intimidates her. She does not count her wins, she counts on her losses because they are rare. McKenzie asks about Fallon’s bar. Kiana says that they paid for their stupidity.
Javier Bernal shows up and he says that you are not going to take away from the biggest star. He hands McKenzie a list with 1,347 people on it. McKenzie sees Axiom and reminds Javier that he is still hurt. She asks why would he want to face Elon Musk and Javier says he is not paying eight dollars for a blue check mark. McKenzie sees Drake and asks about Drake Maverick and Javier says it is the rapper and asks her if she heard his last album. McKenzie tells Javier that number 250 is retired. Javier says if he keeps getting this attitude, he is going to fight McKenzie.
We go to commercial.
– We are back and the Chase U students are talking about a pop quiz they had to take. Kit Wilson and Elton Prince show up. Elton says they could use someone for a poker game to be a ringer. Duke says he is more interested in hanging out with his fellow students. Elton and Kit say that there was no game and Duke says gambling is illegal on campus. Elton and Kit attack Duke and the other students while Thea yells loudly.
Kiana James vs. Ivy Nile
They lock up and James pushes Nile when Nile has a clean break. James with a side head lock. Nile with a wrist lock. James goes for a take down but misses an elbow. James with a waist lock into a full nelson. Nile with a sunset flip for a near fall. Nile with a front face lock. James with a back breaker and she sends Nile face first into the mat. James with a kick to Nile and she gets Ivy up in a back breaker. James drops down and hits the back breaker. James gets a near fall. James with a front face lock and Nile with punches. James with an Irish whip and a back breaker for a near fall.
James with a nerve hold and knees to the back. James gets a near fall. James with a Calf Crusher on James but Nile with a reverse chin lock. James with a belly-to-back suplex for a near fall. Nile with a forearm to the back and Nile with an octopus and she pulls at the arm. Nile with a rollup for a near fall. Nile with a series of kicks and a head scissors take down. Nile with a flying shoulder tackle and a gutwrench slam. Nile with a running thrust kick in the corner and James goes to the floor.
James has had enough and Fallon Henley comes out to force James back into the ring. Nile applies the dragon sleeper and James taps out.
Winner: Ivy Nile
After the match, Henley punches James and they fight to the floor and into the back.
Brutus and Julius Creed come into the ring. Julius says that Ivy Nile continues to show that she is the most dangerous woman in NXT. She is underappreciated but she does not jump people like Indus Sher. We have dealt with bigger people their entire lives. Ivy stops Julius. Brutus says intimidation does not affect them. They do not fear anything with a heartbeat. You walk around here wanting respect after you attack us. That is the last thing you are going to get. Julius says Veer and Sanga might have the respect of the people of India but that isn’t happening in the ring. He makes a challenge for Indus Sher at Deadline.
– We take a look at Isla Dawn. She says your fire was met by the darkness and the enchantress. She gave fair warning but you did not heed it. No one saw it coming. Alba, for any answers you seek, you must listen. Listen to the same spirit voices that guided her to Alba. We are going to have so much fun together.
We go to commercial.
– Andre Chase is talking to a student and Duke comes in and he is breathing heavily. Duke says he is ready. Andre tells Duke he can’t punch students. Duke says he punched Pretty Deadly. Duke tells Andre he was talking bad about Chase U. Andre asks if there were any fines. Duke says he got them a tag title match tonight. Mario applauds the announcement and Chase yells at him to leave since he has a title match to prepare for.
Scrypts vs. Guru Raaj
Scrypts (who is non other than Reggie) flips around and then hits a drop kick. Scrypts slides under a cross body. Scrypts runs into knees and he does a back flip. Scrypts with a twisting cross body and punches. Scrypts goes to the turnbuckles and he hits a Molly Go Round for the three count.
After the match, he leaves a note on Raaj.
– We see the backs of Schism and the turn around with their masks on.
We go to commercial.
– We are back and we go to the ring where Schism is sitting at a table with a seat for Elijah.
Joe says that autumn is when trees shed their leaves and the Schism let go of their issues. They celebrate a day of giving thanks.
Ava says stories are told of families being torn apart by Thanksgiving despite the American traditions of spending time with families, dysfunction is the norm. The Schism can be counted on.
Rip says a day for being grateful that you have enough to feed yourself on the darkest of times has resulted in overabundance. The holiday is a far cry from its intent.
Jagger says that more care about Black Friday deals so you can forego Thanksgiving to get the hot new item when you should focus on your belief system.
Ava brings someone to the ring and Joe says their table is bare for new opportunities to forge new traditions. We will christen a new holiday and you will be the bridge to the old traditions we leave behind to the new ones we will forge for everlasting traditions. Joe says his inclusion will be the centerpiece of their dinner table. Joe asks him to stand up to celebrate Schism Invictus.
Joe says they pledge on this day of Schism Invictus to refuse anyone who is not the Schism and build strength through togetherness. Four roots, one tree. Joe says they warned you it is too late to join the Schism. We are no longer inclusive, we are now devisive. Joe thanks him for his sacrifice.
Joe gives his guest a uranage through the table.
– Trick Williams is with McKenzie and she asks where is Carmelo. Trick says Carmelo is getting ready for his match but Trick will answer all of the questions. Trick says Wes’ Cinderella story ends tonight and Carmelo becomes a three time champion. Wes shows up. Trick says he looks like money and walks like money because he is money. Wes asks Trick if Carmelo has it wrapped up so Trick doesn’t have to show up. Trick says they are a package. Wes asks if Carmelo needs Trick to win. Trick says Melo don’t need him and Wes asks if that means he gets him one on one.
We go to commercial.
– We are back with a video package for Bron Breakker.
We see him getting on his boat. He says this is where he likes to go after his matches. Out here he says he is just a fisherman. He likes how quiet it is. Being the NXT champion comes with a lot of weight and he loves it. It does take a toll after a while. At first, you feel like Superman. As time goes on, there is more weight and pressure. That is why I come out here. As it gets colder and winter comes in, the fish get slower and less active. That forces him to broaden his bait choices to get a reaction out of the fish. This is his escape. This is where he drops all of that weight. When he goes back to shore, he has competitors coming at him from all angles. Apollo Crews is next. When one challenge ends, another one begins. The weight goes back on in three weeks. After I retain my title, you know where you can find him.
Sol Ruca vs. Zoey Stark
Sol Ruca says she heard Zoey talking down the athletes in the locker room. She might be one of the people she talked down to and she is going to deal with her in the ring.
Zoey with a waist lock take down. Zoey with a side head lock and take down. Sol with a handstand to escape. Sol with a drop toe hold into a front face lock. Zoey with a knee to the midsection and she sends Sol into the turnbuckles. Sol with a cartwheel to avoid a snap mare. Sol with a drop kick. Zoey with a kick and Sol with a thrust kick. Zoey with a super kick after forcing Sol to stop when she talked to the referee. Zoey gets a near fall. Sol with punches. Sol goes for a baseball slide but Zoey pulls out the ring skirt and Zoey with punches. Zoey with a baseball slide.
Zoey gets a near fall. Zoey with forearms and a reverse chin lock. Zoey misses a splash into the corner and Sol with a rollup for a near fall. Sol with flying shoulder tackles and a drop kick. Sol with a back body drop. Sol gets a near fall. Zoey stops Sol on the turnbuckles. Sol with a sunset flip for a near fall. Sol with an Irish whip and a handspring splash into the corner. Sol with a power slam for a near fall. Sol goes up top and misses a splash. Zoey with a knee for the three count.
Winner: Zoey Stark
After the match, Nikkita Lyons comes out and Zoey goes after her. They go into the floor and Lyons with a punch but she misses a round kick and Zoey gets to the floor.
– Malik and Edris are in the Most Dangerous Parking Lot in Sports Entertainment and they tell Von they have room for one more. They say that Von will be on top. Von says he has his dancing shoes on and he gives Stone his jacket. Von says he could use a night out being medicore. You don’t know anything about success and you will never see me with the two of you. Von attacks Malik and Edris. Security show up but they cannot stop Malik from ripping Malik’s sweater vest. Odyssey Jones shows up as Von leaves.
Back to commercial.
– We are back and Charlie Dempsey talks about all of the types of training but he says give him a deck of cards. Karl Gotch and Billy Robinson didn’t have this technology. I train like they do. I train around people who look cool for Instagram. Those people spend the morning trying to figure out their wardrobe while I have done 5000 squats before breakfast. They gave a contract to a security guard. I will have them all screaming when I stretch them in the ring. Wrestling is a serious business.
Andre Chase and Duke Hudson vs. Pretty Deadly for the NXT Men’s Tag Team Championship
Duke makes the save for Andre when Prince charges at him with a forearm. Duke with an Irish whip to Wilson followed by a jumping side slam for a near fall. Chase tags in and he gives Kit a drop toe hold and Duke with an elbow drop for a near fall from Chase. Wilson with forearms. Prince tags in while Chase hits an atomic drop on Wilson. Prince with a victory roll for a near fall. Chase with a rollup for a near fall. Chase with a head scissors to send Prince to the mat. Chase with a side head lock take down. Chase with a shoulder tackle and Prince with a drop kick. Wilson tags in and they hit a double shoulder tackle and a leg drop and splash combination for a near fall. Chase with a kick and then he goes through the legs and takes Wilson down. Chase sends Wilson to the mat and Wilson blocks a drop kick. Chase with a rollup for a near fall.
Chase with a side head lock and he kicks Prince’s hand away. Chase with a back body drop and a head scissors and side head lock take down on both men. Duk with a clothesline to Prince and a double back body drop to Wilson. Chase with a side Russian leg sweep followed by the C-H-A-S-E-U Stomp.
We go to commercial.
We are back and Prince with a back elbow to Chase. Chase with a jaw breaker. Wilson checks on Prince and then Hail stops Wilson from doing anything. Prince attacks Chase and connects with clotheslines in the corner. Wilson tags in and they kick Chase and connect with forearms. Wilson with a double sledge to the back. Prince tags in. Prince goes up top and hits a double sledge while Wilson holds Chase. Prince gets a near fall. Chase kicks Prince and punches Wilson. Prince is sent over the top rope by Chase but he bumps into Hail. Duke checks on Thea and Chase goes to make the tag but Hudson isn’t in the corner. Wilson runs Chase into their corner and Prince tags in and hits an elbow. Prince sends Chase to Wilson for a double knee gut buster. Prince gets a near fall.
Duke and Wilson tag in and Duke with elbows to everyone and a slam to both men with Wilson being slammed onto Prince. Duke slams Chase onto Prince. Duke with jabs to Wilson and he hits a Chase U Bionic Elbow for a near fall. Duke sends Prince to the floor. Chase tags in but he is not doing too well. Chase punches Prince and Duke accidentally hits Chase with a boot after trying for the Fratliner. Prince sends Duke into the ring steps. Prince tags in and they hit Spilled Milk for the three count.
Winners: Pretty Deadly
After the match, Chase does not look happy about what Duke did.
– We go to footage from their house show in Lakeland and Roxanne Perez is confronted by Indi Hartwell. We see another angle with Elektra Lopez wondering what the problem is.
– Next week, Indi Hartwell faces Roxanne Perez.
– Carmelo Hayes and Trick Williams are in the back and Trick lets Hayes make his solo walk to the ring.
– We see Wes Lee walking in the back and Tony D’Angelo and Channing Lorenzo stand in the background.
– Katana and Kayden walk in the back and they talk about how they are outnumbered and Nikkita Lyons stops them. She says she said a lot to Kayden and Katana when they are going for the titles. She says she didn’t know that she couldn’t trust Zoey. Nikkita says if they need a third next week against Toxic Attraction, she is their girl.
– Next week we will find out who will be in the Iron Survivor Challenge.
Carmelo Hayes vs. Wes Lee for the North American Championship
They lock up and go to a stalemate and Hayes punches Lee. Lee with a take down and punches. Hayes rolls to the floor and Lee with a forearm to the throat. Hayes sends Lee into the ringside barrier and Lee does the same to Hayes. Hayes with forearms and then they return to the ring. Hayes with a bicycle kick to Lee but Lee with a head scissors take down. Lee with a side head lock. Hayes goes for a belly-to-back suplex but Lee lands on his feet. Hayes with a single leg take down but he misses a forearm. Lee misses a drop kick. Lee with a rollup for a near fall. Hayes with a rollup for a near fall. Lee with a rollup for a near fall. Both men miss springboard moves but both men connect with bicycle kicks and each man gets a near fall.
Lee misses a shoulder in the corner and Hayes with a punch and he sends Lee into the ropes. Hayes with a springboard leg drop. Hayes gets a near fall. Hayes with a knee drop to the arm and a wrist lock. Lee with a rollup for a near fall. Hayes gets a near fall. Hayes with a chin lock on Lee. Hayes with a knee to the midsection and a hot shot and a springboard clothesline. Hayes gets a near fall. Hayes with an Irish whip that sends Lee sternum first into the turnbuckles. Hayes with another Irish whip that sends Lee sternum first into the turnbuckles. Hayes charges at Lee and Lee sends Hayes into the turnbuckles. Lee with a German suplex and both men are down. Hayes with a punch and Lee punches back.
They continue the exchange and Lee with a back heel kick and a snap mare and drop kick to the back of the head. Lee with a running punch into the corner. Lee with an Iris whip and Lee with a running uppercut. Lee with a leap frog driver followed by a spike rana for a near fall. Lee goes for a 450 but he lands on his feet. Hayes with an inside cradle for a near fall. Hayes with a La Mistica for a near fall. Lee with a kick. Lee holds on to the ropes to block a Codebreaker. Lee misses a double knee drop and Hayes with a Codebreaker. Hayes goes up top and he rolls through when Lee moves. Lee with Meteora for a near fall. Lee with a rolling kick that sends Hayes to the floor.
Trick Williams comes out to the ring to check on Hayes. Lee with a flip dive onto Williams. Hayes punches Lee and sends him back into the ring. Hayes goes up top and Lee with an uppercut. Hayes sends Lee into the turnbuckles. Hayes misses a splash into the corner and Lee with a kick and a back flip kick and a Michinoku Driver for the three count.
Winner: Wes Lee
After the match, Lee stands tall as the music hits. We go to replays. We come back to Lee standing in the middle of the ring, raising the title. A cage graphic suddenly appears on the big screen, closing around the graphic to celebrate Lee’s win. The former T-Bar, Donovan Dijak suddenly appears behind Lee as fans pop. Dijak rocks Lee and nails Feast Your Eyes, laying him out. NXT goes off the air with Dijak standing tall over Lee to some boos.