Jon Moxley will face Lee Moriarty on the November 2 episode of AEW Dynamite.
The bout was made official on Friday’s AEW Rampage. Moxley had just defeated Matt Menard when Stokely Hathaway and Moriarty issued the challenge to Moxley. The reigning AEW World Champion had no issue accepting the challenge.
The match will be an AEW World Title Eliminator bout.
Plus, Jade Cargill, though she is not in possession of the AEW TBS Championship, will defend the title against Marina Shafir. Nyla Rose, Shafir’s running mate, currently has possession of the title.
Here is the current lineup for Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite:
– ROH World Championship: Chris Jericho (c) vs. Former ROH Champion
– AEW All Atlantic Championship: Orange Cassidy (c) vs. Luchasaurus vs. Rey Fenix
– Darby Allin vs. Jay Lethal
– Daddy Ass Birthday Bash
– Renee Paquette sitdown interview with Britt Baker and Saraya
– AEW World Championship Eliminator Match: Jon Moxley vs. Lee Moriarty
– AEW TBS Championship: Jade Cargill (c) vs. Marina Shafir
AEW announced that Mike Tyson will be part of the commentary team on the November 4 episode of AEW Rampage.
Tyson’s first AEW appearance came at AEW Double or Nothing 2020 when he was ringside for the inaugural AEW TNT TItle bout between Cody Rhodes and Lance Archer.
Plus, there will be an All-Atlantic City Dream Match where the AEW All-Atlantic Champion can defend the title against an opponent of his choosing. The reigning champion, Orange Cassidy, is set to defend the title in triple threat match against Rey Fenix and Luchasaurus on Wednesday’s AEW Dynamite.
Here is the current lineup for next Friday’s AEW Rampage:
– Mike Tyson on commentary
– AEW All-Atlantic Championship Dream Match