During tonight’s “Quake By The Lake” edition of Dynamite, AEW officially revealed the bracket for the upcoming Trios Championship Tournament that is set to crown an inaugural champion.
The first round tournament matchups can be seen below.
AEW World Trios Championship Tournament
- Death Triangle vs. Will Ospreay & Aussie Open
- Andrade El Idolo, RUSH, & Dragon Lee vs. The Young Bucks & ???
- House Of Black vs. Dark Order
- Trustbusters vs. Best Friends
The full bracket of the tournament can also be seen below.
AEW first announced the creation of the Trios Championships back on the July 27 edition of Dynamite. Fans have been clamoring for the belts since the promotion started back in 2019.
The tournament is set to start on next week’s show, as The Young Bucks will team with a mystery partner to take on Andrade El Idolo, Dragon Lee, and RUSH. Fightful will update fans when more matches are announced for next week’s Dynamite.
Also, Bryan Danielson will get another crack at Daniel Garcia when he faces the Jericho Appreciation Society member in a 2 Out Of 3 Falls Match. This match comes after Garcia beat Danielson two weeks ago in the main event of Dynamite.
Furthermore, KiLynn King will make her AEW return in a singles bout against Thunder Rosa.
It was also announced that more matches for next week’s Dynamite will be made official on Friday’s episode of Rampage. Fans can see the lineup in its entirety below.
AEW Dynamite (8/17)
- AEW World Trios Tournament Tournament First Round: Young Bucks & ??? vs. Andrade El Idolo, RUSH, and Dragon Lee
- 2 Out Of 3 Falls: Bryan Danielson vs. Daniel Garcia
- KiLynn King vs. Thunder Rosa