AEW has announced a new segment for tonight’s Dynamite as fans will get to bask in the glory of Keith Lee and Swerve Strickland.
The tag team known as Swerve In Our Glory won the AEW World Tag Team Championship by beating The Young Bucks and Ricky Starks & Powerhouse Hobbs in a three-way bout last week on Dynamite. They will celebrate their victory on tonight’s show.
The show is built around the barbed wire death match that will see Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Jericho, who is bringing back his painmaker gimmick for the bout that will have the Jericho Appreciation Society locked in a shark tank. Here is the updated card for the show:
- Eddie Kingston vs. Chris Jericho – barbed wire death match
- Luchasaurus & Christian Cage vs. Varsity Blonds
- Brody King vs. Darby Allin
- Jon Moxley & Wheeler Yuta vs. Best Friends
- Kris Satlander, Athena, and Willow Nightingale vs. TBS Champion Jade Cargill, Kiera Hogan, and Lela Grey
- Swerve In Our Glory Championship Celebration