Tonight’s AEW Dynamite: Fyter Fest (Night One) episode airs on TNT from the HEB Center in Cedar Park, Texas.
All Elite Wrestling has announced a new match as Sammy Guevara will face Wheeler Yuta.
This marks Guevara’s first match since his loss to MJF after interference from Shawn Spears two weeks ago.
Yuta has worked matches both on Dark and Dark: Elevation. His most recent match came on July 7th when he teamed with Chuck Taylor and Orange Cassidy to defeat Private Party and Jora Johl on Elevation.
Be sure to join us tonight at 8 pm ET for Dynamite coverage. Here is the current lineup:
* Brian Cage (c) vs. Ricky Starks (FTW Championship)
* Ethan Page vs. Darby Allin (Coffin Match)
* Matt Hardy vs. Christian Cage
* Penelope Ford vs. Yuka Sakazaki
* Hangman Page to speak
* Jon Moxley (c) vs. Karl Anderson (IWGP US Championship)
* Sammy Guevara vs. Wheeler Yuta