AEW revealed the rules for the Casino Tag Team Royale match that will be taking place at the Revolution pay-per-view on March 7.
The rules include the following:
- Order of the entry is selected by lottery.
- Two tag teams will start the match
- Every 90 seconds a new tag team will enter the match
- Individual eliminators occur when a competitor is thrown over the top rope and both feet touch the floor
- Tag Teams are eliminated when both competitors have been ruled out of the match
- The match will continue until there is only one competitor/team remaining
- The winning team will earn a shot at the AEW World Tag Team Championship
Bear Country, Alex Reynolds & John Silver, Evil Uno & Stu Grayson, Ortiz & Santana, The Butcher & The Blade, Private Party, and Top Flight have been announced as participants so far for the Casino Tag Team Royale match.
Below is the line-up for Revolution so far:
- World Champion Kenny Omega vs. Jon Moxley in an Exploding Barbed Wire Deathmatch
- Women’s Champion Hikaru Shida vs. the title eliminator tournament winner
- Tag Team Champions The Young Bucks vs. MJF & Chris Jericho
- Hangman Page vs. Matt Hardy for the loser’s Q1 2021 earnings
- Team Taz (Brian Cage & Ricky Starks) vs. Sting & Darby Allin in a street fight
- Casino Tag Team Royale for a future Tag Team title shot
- Miro & Kip Sabian vs. Orange Cassidy & Chuck Taylor
|Since 2001, WrestlingAttitude is your number one source for WWE wrestling news, rumors and results. Make sure to follow us on social media where you can get the latest news in real time! We are facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram at the following links:|
WA on Facebook – https://www.facebook.com/wrestlingattitude/
WA on Facebook (Women’s Wrestling) – https://www.facebook.com/WrestlingDivas/
WA on Twitter – https://twitter.com/wa_wrestling
WA on Instagram (Women’s Wrestling) – https://www.instagram.com/wa_wrestlingattitude/
WA on Pinterest – http://www.pinterest.com/realbadrose/wrestling/