AEW World Heavyweight Champion Jon Moxley will be in action on this week’s episode of Dynamite.
All Elite Wrestling announced on that Moxley will wrestle a mystery opponent chosen by Eddie Kingston on this show. This comes after last week’s show in which Moxley successfully retained the AEW World Title over Kingston after a six-man tag team match involving Moxley was nixed due to Lance Archer testing positive for COVID-19.
AEW taped this episode of Dynamite this past weekend. Here is the updated card for the show that was held from Jacksonville, Florida at Daily’s Place:
- Dr. Britt Baker returns to in-ring action
- AEW World Tag Team Champions FTR vs. SCU
- Isaiah Kassidy vs. Chris Jericho
- Darby Allin vs. Ricky Starks
- Cody Rhodes responds to Brodie Lee
- Orange Cassidy vs. Dark Order’s 10 (John Silver)
- Jon Moxley vs. mystery opponent
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) September 29, 2020