Thursday, March 21, 2019

WWE Shoots Down One Rumor About Hall Of Fame Format Change

WWE Hall Of Fame
Earlier this week, more reports surfaced about changes being made to the WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony.

Jerry “The King” Lawler hinted on his podcast that he probably won’t be hosting the show this year and Sean Waltman said on his podcast that WWE was looking at getting rid of the inductors.

A report from The Sports Daily claimed that inductees would be limited to 15 minutes. However, in a statement to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, WWE said the following:

“While we are looking at format options, the plan is to have inductors, but there could be a mix of ways to introduce inductees. We are also looking at flow, but I don’t know where the 15 minute time limit info is coming from.”

It sounds like the final changes won’t be decided until the week of the show so we might not know everything until the show airs live on the WWE Network. This year’s WWE Hall Of Fame ceremony will air on the night before WrestleMania from the Barclays Center.


FOLLOW US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK AND TWITTER!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK FOLLOW US ON TWITTER JOIN OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL RSS FEED

LATEST NEWS

WWE VIDEOS