As noted, yesterday SmackDown General Manager Paige announced two matches for this week’s SmackDown, which is the go-home show for WWE Hell in a Cell.
Today, Paige has announced WWE United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Jeff Hardy for this week’s opening match on SmackDown from the Cajundome in Lafayette, Louisiana.
Below is the updated line-up for this week’s blue brand show:
* WWE United States Champion Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Jeff Hardy in the non-title opener
* SmackDown Women’s Champion Charlotte Flair vs. Sonya Deville in a non-title match
* The Bar vs. Rusev Day to determine new #1 contenders for SmackDown Tag Team Champions The New Day at Hell In a Cell
* R-Truth vs. Andrade “Cien” Almas
* Maryse vs. Brie Bella in the main event
Before I dive deep into Hell…I shall CLEANSE my soul. @ShinsukeN still lingers..so This Tuesday…He must be rendered #OBSOLETE
— #BrotherNero DELETED (@JEFFHARDYBRAND) September 8, 2018
A good “soul-cleansing” is nice every now and again. So I’ll give you that opportunity….
Jeff Hardy vs. @ShinsukeN tomorrow on #SDLive. And that will be the FIRST MATCH of the show. https://t.co/8F8EvXsZcJ
— PAIGE (@RealPaigeWWE) September 10, 2018
LATEST NEWS var numposts = 5;var showpostthumbnails = true;var displaymore = false;var displayseparator = true;var showcommentnum = false;var showpostdate = false;var showpostsummary = true;var numchars = 100;