– Former WWE jobber Colin Delaney returned to WWE TV on this week’s SmackDown for a squash loss to The Bludgeon Brothers.
Below is Fallout video of Delaney talking about his latest appearance for WWE and what he’s been doing since leaving the company in 2008. Delaney says he’s been working on getting back to the company and as bad as he hurt from Rowan & Harper’s attack, the chants from fans will carry him to the next. Delaney also says this isn’t the last we will see of him.
– Drew Gulak and Ariya Daivari noted on last night’s WWE 205 Live episode that Noam Dar is currently out of action and will be undergoing surgery to repair a knee injury. No word yet on specifics of the injury or when Dar will be back but we will keep you updated. Dar’s last match came on last week’s 205 Live episode, a loss to Cedric Alexander.
Get well soon, @NoamDar! @DrewGulak has a special present in the form of an INFORMATIVE… POWERPOINT PRESENTATION!!!!! #205Live @AriyaDaivariWWE pic.twitter.com/rX0Q4KZD33
— WWE Universe (@WWEUniverse) December 13, 2017
– Tonight’s WWE NXT episode will first air on the USA Network at 7pm EST as a part of WWE Week. It will then air on the WWE Network in the usual timeslot. The following matches were taped:
* The Authors of Pain vs. Oney Lorcan & Danny Burch
* Fatal 4 Way qualifier: Lars Sullivan vs. Roderick Strong
* Fatal 4 Way qualifier: Adam Cole vs. Aleister Black
* Peyton Royce vs. NXT Women’s Champion Ember Moon
* Fabian Aichner vs. NXT Champion Andrade “Cien” Almas
LATEST NEWS var numposts = 5;var showpostthumbnails = true;var displaymore = false;var displayseparator = true;var showcommentnum = false;var showpostdate = false;var showpostsummary = true;var numchars = 100;