- Jeff Jarrett said the situation with Alberto is unfortunate. They are “digging into this matter”
- Jarrett said he is picking brains of NFL and NHL coaches/personal regarding Alberto situation. It’s a case by case basis when dealing athletes.
- When a caller asked if they were going to edit Patron off episodes of Impact, they snubbed the caller and moved on to the next question.
- When asked about if the GFW title is currently vacant, Jarrett wouldn’t comment much on it as there is currently an investigation going on. He stated the title is the least of importance in regards to this situation.
- Jarrett says he has been in contact with Alberto and his representatives. Jarrett says its a ‘priority’ to keep top guys with the company.”
Again, here are links explaining the whole situation between Alberto El Patron and Paige, thanks to our sister site Womens-Wrestling.Com
When asked if the Hardys have acquired the gimmick.
“No they haven’t,” Jarrett stated.
The Hardys have been in a legal battle since leaving TNA over the “Broken” gimmick. Hardy appeared to hint last week that he was close to a settlement with Anthem, however according to Jarrett, that is not the case.
LATEST NEWS var numposts = 5;var showpostthumbnails = true;var displaymore = false;var displayseparator = true;var showcommentnum = false;var showpostdate = false;var showpostsummary = true;var numchars = 100;