– Renee Young welcomes the audience and her co-host Smackdown Live GM Daniel Bryan to this week’s show.
– The first topic of discussion is what transpired at the end of Smackdown Live. Which saw Randy Orton sever his ties with Bray Wyatt, by burning down the resting place of Bray’s sister Abigail. After years of speculation about Bray’s sister. The mystery behind her was revealed tonight. Renee and Bryan discuss how they have never seen Bray Wyatt act the way that he did at the end of Smackdown. They also talk about how Randy Orton stated that he is coming for Bray Wyatt and The WWE Championship at WrestleMania. How this further complicates the main event at WrestleMania 33, with AJ Styles winning his #1 contender match against Luke Harper earlier tonight. Bryan says that he and Shane need to evaluate the situation and come to a decision, as to what they are going to do next with The WWE Title picture at WrestleMania. Renee mentions how Bryan Wyatt may even be more dangerous now after what happened to him tonight. Bryan notes his history with the Wyatts in the past, and how he split from them but never stooped to the level that Randy Orton did. Bryan is at a loss for words here.
– The first guest on the show is Natalya. Renee asks Nattie about her verbal exchange with Alexa Bliss on Smackdown. Where Natalya insinuated that she was going to go after Alexa’s title. Natalya tries to play innocent here and claim that she wasn’t making any specific implications. She calls Alexa a kitten and describes herself as a cat. Nattie says that she is just trying to protect Alexa and give her advice. Renee asks Natalya about her falls count anywhere match last week. Nattie says that she is so proud of herself and how she beat Nikki Bella with integrity. Bryan questions Natalya’s integrity when she needed Maryse to aid her in victory. Natalya brushes Bryan and his comment off and implies that her victory means that she should now be the #1 contender for The Smackdown Womens Championship. Nattie shuts down Renee when she tries to dig deeper into her comments about being the #1 contender. Natalya says that she wants to have her cake and eat it too. She then compares herself to Mickie James, and says that she is really the veteran on the roster who deserves the most respect. She then touts her family legacy and states that she should get her own show. Natalya closes the interview by going on to say that she should be women’s champion and that she will eventually be just that.
– After Natalya leaves the set. Bryan goes on a rant about how all the talent complain about their positions on Smackdown Live. How he is getting tired of the likes of Natalya and AJ Styles among others. Daniel rips into Nattie’s “have your cake and eat it too” line. He also takes a shot at AJ’s catchphrase “You Don’t Want None”. Which Bryan points out that it means that you actually want some. Renee brings the conversation back to Natalya. She comes to her defense and says that she should be in the mix for the Smackdown Women’s Championship. Bryan isn’t hearing it and doesn’t like Nattie’s attitude. Daniel teases Renee a bit before American Alpha joins the show.
– Bryan asks Alpha how they are doing. Chad Gable talks about how happy he was tonight to be homein Minnesota. Renee gets Gable to talk about the specific accomplishments that he had in the very building, Smackdown was in tonight. Gable says that he won his high school wrestling championships in this building. In singles and team action.
– Gable says that he would have loved to smash up The Usos tonight. Jason Jordan says that The Usos have been stalking them and took pictures of their team on Twitter. Gable asks if The Usos are now gangsters or stalkers. Bryan jokes that Alpha may be concerned with The Usos taking more compromising photos of them. Gable responds by saying that Jason Jordan is used to stalkers. That all Bryan has to do is check out Jason Jordan’s Instagram account….. Jordan says that there are a lot of creepers out there. Renee says that Jason is a handsome man who is very “stalkable”. Bryan goes on to joke that Jordan told him that he was “porking” until the Rumble. A reference of putting on weight and then shredding. Which Jordan clarifies to help Renee understand Bryan’s “porking” term….. American Alpha goes on to ask Daniel Bryan to book a match between them and The Usos. Bryan promises to work on it. More stalking jokes by Bryan before Alpha leaves the show. Bryan mentions being on the lookout in the shower. Renee trips up and says that Alpha needs to be friends together in the shower. Bryan teases her about that comment. Bryan apologizes to the children in the audience about some of the terms and language that they have been using tonight. Renee says that Bryan has foot in mouth disease.
– After Alpha leaves the set. The conversation transitions to what transpired between The Miz and Maryse with John Cena and Nikki Bella tonight. They then promote next week’s mixed tag match between Cena & Nikki versus Carmella & James Ellsworth. Bryan continues to refer to James Ellsworth as “Big Hog”. Renee asks Bryan how he thinks Ellsworth will stack up. Bryan bites his tongue and refuses to take the bait on that line…. Renee brings up how close Bryan and Ellsworth used to be. She talks about how Bryan and Ellsworth did a Ride Along episode on the network. Bryan says that he is looking forward to “The Big Hog’s: new ring gear and potential moonwalk next week.
– The next topic is the quality of the #1 contenders match between AJ Styles and Luke Harper. Both Renee and Daniel put over both men…Smackdown Commisioner Shane McMahon joins the show to discuss what he and Bryan have to do. When it pertains to The WWE Title match at WrestleMania.
– Shane mentions how he bumped into AJ Styles on the way to the set and that a decision needs to be made soon… Shane is asked about his physical condition after being kicked by Harper tonight. After Shane tells Renee that he is ok. AJ Styles joins the show and pitches to Shane, why he should be challenging Bray Wyatt for The WWE Title. AJ desperately tries to sell Shane on the idea that he has earned his shotthe last two weeks. With the battle royal and now beating Luke Harper.
– Styles states how he had to beat Luke Harper twice tonight on a count of Shane restarting their match. Styles questions Shane as commissioner. He says that commissioners in other sports do not intervene and restart things. AJ says that he is glad that Shane got kicked because he shouldn’t have been out there in the first place. AJ says that if Randy Orton wants a shot. That he should be get back in the line behind him. Styles wants an answer from Shane right now. Shane tries to tell AJ that he and Bryan still have a lot to discuss. AJ proclaims his match with Bray for the title as being official and then storms off the set. Shane then tells Renee that he and Bryan have to leave and discuss what they are going to do with the WWE Championship match at WrestleMania. Renee wraps up this week’s show.