We recently reported how WWE was apparently bringing back the WCW Clash of the Champions name for TV specials and other merchandising. We also reported how there were plans to do brand-specific pay-per-view events after the upcoming WWE Brand Extension.
According to a user on Reddit, WWE will indeed be bringing back the Clash name to use at a RAW branded pay-per-view event. The user also leaked this pay-per-view calendar for the rest of the year.
It should be noted that these changes have not been confirmed:
* WWE SummerSlam – August 21st in Brooklyn, 7pm EST start time, both brands
* WWE Backlash, September 11th in Richmond, 8pm EST start time, SmackDown event, WWE Network exclusive
* WWE Clash of the Champions, September 25th in Indianapolis, 8pm EST start time, RAW event
* WWE No Mercy, October 9th in Sacramento, 8pm EST start time, SmackDown event
* WWE Hell In a Cell, October 30th in Boston, 8pm EST start time, RAW event
* WWE Survivor Series, November 20th in Toronto, 7pm EST start time, both brands
* WWE TLC, December 4th in Dallas, 8pm EST start time, SmackDown event
* WWE Roadblock, December 18th in Pittsburgh, 8pm EST start time, RAW event