WWE Hall of Famer Scott Hall spoke with Title Match Wrestling during WrestleMania 32 week about AJ Styles, Chris Jericho, Shinsuke Nakamura, Undertaker, Shane McMahon, Jim Cornette, the Bullet Club, the Hulk Hogan vs Gawker lawsuit, injuries in wrestling, the Young Bucks, NJPW, Bruiser Brody, NXT, TNA and more.
Here are some highlights, you can watch the full interview below:
– He thought The Undertaker vs. Shane McMahon should have gone last at WrestleMania.
– He has a WWE DVD coming out in July. WWE came to him and asked him for input, but he told them he trusts them to handle it properly. This is unlike Bret Hart, who went to Stamford and was very hands-on with his DVD. Hall joked that the most important thing is that his royalty checks go to the right address.
– Regarding his son Cody in NJPW, he’s happy Cody is working in front of sold out arenas in Japan instead of working the indy scene in the US working in front of 50 people. Hall thanked the Young Bucks for taking Cody under their wing.
– Hall put over Doc Gallows, Karl Anderson and AJ Styles. He’s really happy that his son Cody has been working around guys like the Young Bucks and AJ Styles who are at the top of their games but don’t drink or do drugs.
– He put over the Performance Center and the great things they are doing there. He loves working with the young guys.
– He’s heard great things about Nakamura. He loves Nakamura and predicts big things for him in WWE. Zayn can go too.
– When asked about Hulk Hogan’s legal battle with Gawker, Hall says he reached out to Hulk during the trail and gave him some words of encouragement. The public loves Hogan and they love a comeback.