Finn Balor Staying In WWE NXT?, Possible Stipulation Match, More Backstage News

We’ve noted how there’s a lot of speculation on Finn Balor coming to the main roster after he dropped the WWE NXT Title to Samoa Joe on Thursday night in Lowell, MA. Balor even told fans outside of the arena last night that he would see them on Monday.

It was noted on Wrestling Observer Live today that Balor may continue to work NXT for a month or so. This title change had been planned for some time, and there had been other events they discussed doing it on, but the original plan was for Joe to win the title, then build to a big stipulation match at the next Takeover event. This was the plan before Karl Anderson and Luke Gallows debuted on RAW. It was speculated by Bryan Alvarez that WWE may continue with this plan for Balor’s rematch. Alvarez said he was told:

“Don’t look so much at what happened on this Lowell, MA house show, but when they tape TV next week, that’s when you should be paying attention because a lot of questions will be answered at those TV tapings.”


Since 2001, WrestlingAttitude is your number one source for WWE wrestling news, rumors and results. Make sure to follow us on social media to get the latest news in real time! We are facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Instagram at the following links:

WA on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/wrestlingattitude/
WA on Facebook (Women's Wrestling) - https://www.facebook.com/WrestlingDivas/
WA on Twitter - https://twitter.com/wa_wrestling
WA on Instagram (Women's Wrestling) - https://www.instagram.com/wa_wrestlingattitude/
WA on Pinterest - http://www.pinterest.com/realbadrose/wrestling/


Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.