AJ Styles was recently interviewed by Planeta Wrestling and Mundo Deportivo. You can check out audio of the interview at the bottom, and the highlights below.
– Styles said that he couldn’t be happier with his start in the WWE.
– He looks at WrestleMania as a goal that he had, and now he has the opportunity to reach it.
– He’s open to joining a stable, and even leading one again.
– Styles says the WWE is perfect for Shinsuke Nakamura, and he’d love to wrestle him again in the WWE.
– Styles says his style is all-in, so he thinks fans familiar with Lucha Libre will enjoy that.
– He says that Edge & Christian’s show is his favorite on the WWE Network.
– His contract was coming up with New Japan, and he contacted the WWE to gauge their interest before coming in.
– Styles says the WWE is the most professional company he’s ever worked for.
– He said a dream match at WrestleMania isn’t his call to make, dream matches are for the fans that want to see the matches.