As of this writing, the top five are: AJ Styles (28 percent), John Cena, (12 percent), The Miz (12 percent), Baron Corbin (9 percent), and Dolph Ziggler (9 percent).
- Forbes once again published their estimated list of the ten highest paid WWE wrestlers. The estimates are for the 2016 year, and use data compiled from "WWE's public filings, booking contracts and pay documents as well as interviews with industry insiders." It was noted that wrestler pay is comprised of base salary, as well as bonus payments from merchandise and live events.
For 2016, Lesnar's pay doubled to $12 million, making him the highest paid WWE star of that year. Cena followed with $8 million, down $1.5 million from 2015. Below is the top 10 list for 2016.
10. Randy Orton - $1.9 million
9. Seth Rollins - $2 million
8. The Undertaker - $2 million
7. Shane McMahon - $2.2 million
6. AJ Styles - $2.4 million
5. Dean Ambrose - $2.7 million
4. Roman Reigns - $3.5 million
3. Triple H - $ 3.8 million
2. John Cena - $8 million
1. Brock Lesnar - $12 million
- After WWE announced Kofi Kingston would be out of action due to the post-match attack by The Revival. Dash and Dawson posted the tweets below regarding Kofi's injury.
#TopGuys taking top spots. #MondayNightRevival#NoFlipsJustFists#TheRevival pic.twitter.com/OtG9cn0P5c— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) April 10, 2017
Since Kofi has already had surgery, should we send him flowers or something? Is that the polite thing to do?— Scott Dawson (@ScottDawsonWWE) April 10, 2017
Break the ankles of the guys breaking the records we should be breaking. https://t.co/QQjUzSOTVv— Dash (@DashWilderWWE) April 10, 2017
GET EVERY NEWS 24/7 FOLLOWING US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!