- Dean Ambrose joins the show. He is in and out quickly. He re-challenges Baron Corbin to a match at Mania and talks about what he is planning to do to him. Dean tells Bryan and Renee that they do a great job and then takes off.
- After Ambrose leaves. Daniel and Renee talk about The Ambrose-Corbin IC match at WrestleMania. Bryan says that he likes the crazy version of Ambrose that he saw 6 years ago in the independents. Renee says that Baron has talked about getting opportunities and that WrestleMania is his biggest thus far... Bryan and Renee then transition to the topic of the Bray Wyatt-Randy Orton feud. They then announce that Bray Wyatt will face Luke Harper next week on Smackdown Live.
- The new Smackdown Tag Champs now join the show. The Usos are chanting and bragging about being the new champs. The Usos ask Daniel Bryan what "they" have planned for The Usos at WrestleMania. Daniel says that "they" haven't decided anything yet and will have to discuss it further. Jimmy Uso compares winning the titles to having a hall pass at school. Bryan tells the Usos that they deserve to wrestle at WrestleMania. Daniel then questions whether he can just make the match now. After the Usos high-five Daniel for saying that they should be in a match at Mania. Daniel suggests a petition for the Usos. He then thanks The Usos for their performance with American Alpha tonight. Bryan then asks The Usos who they want to face at WrestleMania. Jimmy says that he wants the best and then names "The Bullet Club". He quickly says they want The Raw tag team titles as well. That they want to take them from Gallows and Anderson. The Usos joke about blending the Raw and Smackdown tag titles.. How Red and Blue would make them purple. Jey then jokes that they aren't cruiserweights. Jimmy suggests changing it from 205 Live to 305 Live instead.
- Renee then brings up a tweet from Roman Reigns. Who congratulated his cousins for winning the tag titles. The Usos joke that their follower total went up as a result. The Usos then ask Daniel if he wants to go to The Mohegan Sun casino with them. Daniel jumps at the chance and says that he would instantly be cooler just hanging with them. The Usos say that Daniel is cool because he grows his own vegetables. Jimmy put his hat on Daniel Bryan's head. The Usos start rapping a tune about Bryan while Daniel bobs his head back and forth. The Usos suggest a potential rap group with Daniel. When Bryan suggests naming the group "Smooth Beets" because of his vegetable growing. The Usos stop clowning around. They take back their hat and walk off the set. Bryan changes his idea to "Sweet Beets".
- After The Usos leave. Bryan calls for a petition/hashtag campaign by the fans to get The Usos a match at Mania. The next topic on the show is the women's title scene and all out brawl on Smackdown Live. Bryan compares Alexa Bliss to a Disney character. While the footage of the brawl is played in a split screen. Renee and Bryan pop when they say James "The Big Hog" Ellsworth on screen. They both start laughing when they see the highlight of Ellsworth being taken out by Becky Lynch. Bryan cracks up Renee by saying that "the big hog took it to the face". Bryan and Renee talk about Tyler Breeze's "Breezy Bella" persona on Smackdown Live. Bryan jokes that he looked good. Renee doesn't agree. Bryan and Renee promote the Smackdown Women's match at Mania.
- John Cena and Nikki Bella now join the show. Nikki tells Bryan that he looked good in The Usos hat. Bryan in typical brother-in-law fashion responds to the compliment by asking Nikki, "What happened to your face?".... Nikki has a slight cut on her forehead that she got when she speared "Breezy Bella". Cena jokes that Nikki speared Tyler Breeze's breasts off. After a few more breast jokes and Cena saying that Nikki got to second base with Tyler Breeze. They finally transition to The Miz & Maryse's "Total Bellas" lost footage skits on Smackdown Live. Nikki admits that she laughed when she saw both skits. She says that she can't lie that they were actually funny. She also states that she is used to people making fun of her and John. Nikki talks about being judged by being on a reality show. Nikki says that imitation is the sincerest form of flattery and that she isn't upset with what Miz & Maryse did tonight.... Renee then tries to get Nikki to talk about what took place on Smackdown and if that angered her when Maryse made accusations about Nikki using political power. Nikki says that last week upset her more than this week. She says that Miz and Maryse ooze of jealousy. Nikki says that Maryse is jealous and negative about her because she has been a success. That she hates when women get jealous and are not happy to see other women succeed. Nikki then says that she is with the man of her dreams in Cena and that she doesn't need a ring to prove it. Renee jokes that John now has that comment on the record.... Nikki takes issue with people saying that she has only been a success because of her relationship with John Cena. Nikki states that she has earned everything that she has, and that it took her 10 years to get to this point. Bryan asks John for his take on the situation with Miz and Maryse.
Cena also puts over their Total Bellas skits as entertaining. John says that "Mike" does his best work when he is pretending to be someone else.... John says that Miz does Bryan's moves poorly. That he stole Jericho's 2008 personality. He also says "congratulations Mike". "You did your best work and Maryse congrats for finally working and doing your job".
Cena says that Miz and Maryse have one more week to make fun of him and Nikki. That they made him laugh tonight but that "Mike is softer than a shoe full of baby crap". That Miz has to go back to being Mike. At WrestleMania, Miz will have to be Mike and will have nowhere to run. Cena struggles through his retort and says that Mike is the guy who says he would be a star outside of the "WWF". Cena says that Mike has 7 days to come up with something. Presumably next week's Smackdown?... Cena says that Miz and Maryse are not the IT couple that they claim to be. Calls them the "SH" It couple. That he is with the woman he loves and he does what he loves. Cena says that he is low hanging fruit. That has been taking it on the chin for the last 10 years and that he just keeps moving forward. Cena defends his catchphrases and slogans. He then says that if someone is great. That other people will tell them so. That Miz tonight imitating him showed that Cena is great.
- After John Cena and Nikki Bella leave the set. Bryan talks about how great Cena is..... Daniel Bryan makes a quick joke about "the hold harmless contract signing" with Rollins and HHH next week on Raw. Insinuating that it should be something he signs to wrestle again in The WWE.... Renee and Daniel then promote next week's Smackdown Live and wrap up the show.
Thanks to Leon Milici
GET EVERY NEWS 24/7 FOLLOWING US ON YOUR FAVORITE SOCIAL MEDIA. WE ARE ON FACEBOOK, TWITTER AND G+!