- WWE Superstar Natalya has posted the following to Twitter responding to fans that inquired about how her husband Tyson Kidd is doing with his recovery:
It's one day at a time. We have a lot to be thankful for so I try to make that our focus. https://t.co/rzOAaKdIO6— Nattie (@NatbyNature) January 9, 2017
- WWE Hall of Famer and current RAW GM Mick Foley has posted the following “random thoughts” on his official Facebook page taking a look at the Wrestle Kingdom 11 main event between Kenny Omega and Kazuchika Okada:
OMEGA VS OKADA: RANDOM NOTES ON AN INCREDIBLE MATCH
1) The bar has been set VERY high for 2017 match of the year.
2) This is one of the greatest matches I have ever seen. If the Dynamite Kid vs Tiger Mask and Flair vs Steamboat classics had a baby, it's name would be Omega vs Okada.
3) Kenny Omega is out of this world. He might be the perfect combination of wrestler/sports entertainer in the business.
4) If there was an award for best performance by a prop, the table in this match would win in a landslide. I don't think I have ever seen a table better teased or better utilized, leading to one of the greatest payoff crowd reactions I've ever witnessed. On its own, it may not stand out from other remarkable table spots – but in the context of its match, it was just incredible.
4) This is probably not the best choice if you are trying to get to sleep late at night. #OmegaVsOkada may be many things, but it is NOT a cure for late night insomnia.
Please feel free to share your thoughts on this incredible match. If you haven't seen it, you really should!