Monday, October 17, 2016
RAW Bosses Accept Survivor Series Challenge, Paige Removed From Opening Video, Paul Heyman/ESPN
- It was noted on tonight's RAW that Stephanie McMahon and Mick Foley have accepted Shane McMahon and Daniel Bryan's challenge for the November 20th Survivor Series pay-per-view. No word yet on who the participants will be but we will keep you updated on these matches:
* a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match featuring male Superstars
* a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Elimination Match featuring female Superstars
* a 5-on-5 Traditional Survivor Series Tag Team Elimination Match featuring tag teams
- As seen on tonight's RAW, WWE has removed Paige from the opening video. She has been replaced by RAW Cruiserweight Champion TJ Perkins.